Triple or double, Central option is working

KFDM COOP

I'd prefer if they would let Peanut pitch on occation.  It's always there but they don't trust him.  I hope going into the spring, the impliment the full option.  If so, Central may be unstoppable locally....

I'd prefer if they would let Peanut pitch on occation.  It's always there but they don't trust him.  I hope going into the spring, the impliment the full option.  If so, Central may be unstoppable locally....

I agree if they actually can control it. You have no window for era on the pitch option. You've gotta have confidence in your QB and TB. Very risky but very hard to stop if successfuly ran.

The whole reason the offense has been improved compared to last season is b/c of our improved OL play...those big boys have really worked hard this season to allow our QB time do make those fakes, handoffs, and throw on occassion! 8)

true, wouldn't some dump passes open it up even more? the tightend is sitting in there, slip him out dump it to him. it will do wonders opening it up. it also keeps the chains moving. we know we can go deep. the short dumps will fit the offense. still flinge it time to time.

The whole reason the offense has been improved compared to last season is b/c of our improved OL play...those big boys have really worked hard this season to allow our QB time do make those fakes, handoffs, and throw on occassion! 8)

true, wouldn't some dump passes open it up even more? the tightend is sitting in there, slip him out dump it to him. it will do wonders opening it up. it also keeps the chains moving. we know we can go deep. the short dumps will fit the offense. still flinge it time to time.

Very true.  But you know the old saying...'If it aint broke, don't fix it.' 

The thing that really makes this offense go is the Fullback position...he's gotta run like he's got the ball every play!  I like our whole offense...sure there are more opportunties to air it out, but like Soulja said...no need to fix it! We've got some good players and a balanced rushing attack...who you gonna stop! We got a lot coming at you!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Castaway57
    Newest Member
    Castaway57