*Central vs. West Brook Updates* Jags Win!

KFDM COOP

I don't know.  I missed the game.  Heck, I don't even know that young man's name.

Soulja, I thought I could depend on you for Central news? Whats up with that ???

he played pretty good thought he's not as good as everyone says he is though......he did get a dunk in lastnights game though but nowhere close to the level decarlos played at when he was a freshman

I don't know.  I missed the game.  Heck, I don't even know that young man's name.

Soulja, I thought I could depend on you for Central news? Whats up with that ???

he played pretty good thought he's not as good as everyone says he is though......he did get a dunk in lastnights game though but nowhere close to the level decarlos played at when he was a freshman

You know, I said the same thing about him when I saw him. I wasn't impressed with him. So I figured maybe I was expecting too much because of all the hype from middle school. And like I said before, a lot of these kids are older (held back for various reasons) and have a a year or two advantage on the majority of kids. It's not until the 10th grade when most (slower-athletically)kids catch up with everybody else, in regards to speed, skill, mental capabilities, etc.

So the kid has to wait his turn to catch up with the (other)older boys now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba