TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

WHO WHO WHO WILL WIN SATURDAY???

Also at....

This is the hidden content, please

THIS WEEKS

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

This Satuday evening Central and Dayton will try to continue to represent SETX 4A football in the playoffs by winning their region playoffs. Central will kick off first at 6 PM against a poweful Angleton team while Dayton will kick off 1 hour later in the Woodlands as they battle Terry from Lamar Consolidated ISD. Good luck to the Jaguars and the Broncos.

DAYTON VS TERRY

SATURDAY 7:00 PM

WOODFOREST NATIONAL BANK STADIUM

THE WOODLANDS

Dayton will be playing it's greatest defensive opponent of the season, while Terry will be facing it's greatest offensive opponent of the season. This game will hinge on the Terry front four defensive linemen. If they can't create havoc in the Bronco offensive scheme, it will be a long night for the Terry Rangers. Terry doesn't have the offense to win in a shoot out against a Bronco team which has scored at least six touchdowns a game after the season restarted from IKE. Meanwhile the Bronco defense is coming off a second half performance in which they shut down a powerful Elgin running machine to less than 30 total yards. The stars seem to be aligned for another Bronco stampede. Look for the Broncos to go up by two quick touchdowns and not look back. Dayton wins this one big with even the JV offense scoring a fourth quarter touchdown.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

DAYTON 48 TERRY 7

CENTRAL VS ANGLETON

SATURDAY 6:00 PM

GALENA PARK STADIUM

Central has represented 20-4A outstandingly this year. The third place team has made it to the third round, but this week they face their toughest opponent of the season. Look for Angleton to overpower the Jaguars. The Jaguar defense won't be able to slow down Angleton while they have trouble getting their offense going. Angleton finishes off the Jaguars in the third quarter with a score from a turnover and score another security touchdown in the fourth quarter.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

ANGLETON 28 CENTRAL 10

THIS WEEK TOUPS GRAPHICS WAS 3 AND 1 - 25%

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2008 PREDICTION RECORD IS 50 AND 19 (72.4%)

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2007 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 47 AND 15 =76%

I love the nonbiased predictions. Have you ever picked against dayton? Sorry dude... Central will not lose by  that much if they lose.  Cmon... the jags have a good running game, the passing game is picking up speed, and a pretty darn good defense. I gotta go with the Jags. Go 20-4a!!!!

I love the nonbiased predictions. Have you ever picked against dayton? Sorry dude... Central will not lose by  that much if they lose.  Cmon... the jags have a good running game, the passing game is picking up speed, and a pretty darn good defense. I gotta go with the Jags. Go 20-4a!!!!

The Broncos are 10 and 1.

Good luck to Central...

Just picking on my instincts....

ps...

I did pick Central to win last week, just think Angleton will get the better of the Jaguars.

The Broncos are 10 and 1.

Good luck to Central...

Just picking on my instincts....

ps...

I did pick Central to win last week, just think Angleton will get the better of the Jaguars.

I'm just yankin your chain.

Have you not been paying attention to the picks all year?  They are freakishly almost always on the money.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba