LU vs. Ohio Updates/LU WINS!!

Guest coachacola

I predicted LU winning 75-69 so I was close!!  This was definitely a quality win, especially getting blown out by Kentucky.  21, 19 and 18 points by Worrell, Dawkins, and McThay respectively.  Worrell has really stepped it up this year.  Brown almost had a double double with 9 points and 12 rebounds.

We still need to give  Hall  A 1000 CC injection of confidence and we will be better.  His defence is good but laggig on offence.

Hall might never be an offensive standout for the Cards. With the scoring threats that are out there, his role might be to play his butt off on defense and provide a lot of energy for the team with his defensive play. Right now with our record, I have no reason to believe he is going to be a big time scorer, but he doesn't have to be which is great.

I predicted LU winning 75-69 so I was close!!  This was definitely a quality win, especially getting blown out by Kentucky.  21, 19 and 18 points by Worrell, Dawkins, and McThay respectively.  Worrell has really stepped it up this year.  Brown almost had a double double with 9 points and 12 rebounds.

Worrell really has stepped up this year, I like him because he is always content in his role with the team, last year, he was the work horse and stepped back to Lamar Sanders. This year, he is really giving us quality minutes and trying to be the main guy in the post... same with Jay Brown. Brown has seemed like he's lost some weight and he seems to put getting up higher and thats helpin us on the boards.

Can anyone confirm this....

Technicals: None

Officials: Paul Faia ,Bob Donato ,Clarence Armstrong

Attendance: 18,924

There was definitely not 18,924 people there or not if you listened to the broadcast.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43