LU vs. Indiana State Game Thread/LU FALLS!

Guest coachacola

67-40 UL over Ohio with a little over 11 minutes left in the game.  Louisville beat Indiana State by 40, they are beating Ohio by 37, it's going to be a tough game tomorrow.  Louisville has one the top defenses in the country so it's tough to score on them.

Guest coachacola

Earl Clark for Louisville is a 6-9 guard/forward that had 17 points, 14 rebounds, 8 assists and 2 blocks against Ohio.  I can't see how Lamar can slow this guy down.

Guest coachacola

Dawkins was 4-16 and McThay 0-7.  After a stellar game yesterday they didn't have it today.  Skyler Williams had 8 points today so he keeps improving.  I noticed that Roc played a lot of the subs early in the game.  I think Dawkins and McThay were worn out from the Ohio game.  They definitely need Harper and Nwevo back, especially Harper because our main guards can't play so many minutes.  Lamar shot horrible in this game and they almost won.  The team will be ok in conference play once they get everyone back and the new guys keep improving.

Words can't express my frustration about this loss... TERRIBLE! Honestly this is one of the worst sport weekends of my life... I turn off the cowboys game only to listen to the Cards blow it.. to INDIANA STATE!  :'(

Dawkins was 4-16 and McThay 0-7.  After a stellar game yesterday they didn't have it today.  Skyler Williams had 8 points today so he keeps improving.  I noticed that Roc played a lot of the subs early in the game.  I think Dawkins and McThay were worn out from the Ohio game.  They definitely need Harper and Nwevo back, especially Harper because our main guards can't play so many minutes.  Lamar shot horrible in this game and they almost won.  The team will be ok in conference play once they get everyone back and the new guys keep improving.

They also played very dumb. I recall late in the game LU with the lead shoots and misses, Brandon gets the ball and shoots and misses again.

He could have milked the clock after that offensive rebound.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43