**SETXsports Girls Basketball Rankings Dec. 8th**

Cat22

Guest bleed orange

Is Orangefield not going to win district this year?

That is our goal, just like every year. But sometimes winning district is not always the best road in the playoffs. Why it is like that, I have no ideal. But this year it is an advantage for the first time in a long time. For onething if you win district you have a bye. I would rather play and stay sharp. I hate a bye.

That is our goal, just like every year. But sometimes winning district is not always the best road in the playoffs. Why it is like that, I have no ideal. But this year it is an advantage for the first time in a long time. For onething if you win district you have a bye. I would rather play and stay sharp. I hate a bye.

Maybe after the Lady Bobcats win district, they can schedule a warm up game with my Silsbee Tigers to keep them sharp. ;)

Guest bleed orange

Maybe after the Lady Bobcats win district, they can schedule a warm up game with my Silsbee Tigers to keep them sharp. ;)

I am guessing you are talking about the boys. The boys would not be focused on the game.  ;D ;D ;D We tried to play a warm-up game last year and no one would play us. Also, "Aggie" what would you do without a message board? Probably drive your wife insane, if you are married. I drive my wife insane with one.

I am guessing you are talking about the boys. The boys would not be focused on the game.  ;D ;D ;D We tried to play a warm-up game last year and no one would play us. Also, "Aggie" what would you do without a message board? Probably drive your wife insane, if you are married. I drive my wife insane with one.

Yes, I meant the boys, and right, they would not be too focused on the "game". ;)

My wife is actually a member here on the site. I drove her crazy before this site was ever around. After almost 20 years of marriage, I need another outlet. She gladly kicks me out of the house to go and broadcast games for this site. But, she knew who she was marrying to begin with, an ex-athlete, sports fanatic.

Guest bleed orange

Yes, I meant the boys, and right, they would not be too focused on the "game". ;)

My wife is actually a member here on the site. I drove her crazy before this site was ever around. After almost 20 years of marriage, I need another outlet. She gladly kicks me out of the house to go and broadcast games for this site. But, she knew who she was marrying to begin with, an ex-athlete, sports fanatic.

We are both a like, except I have been married 25 years make it 26 in April. ;D I like hearing that couples stay married. Your wife and mine are lucky, they married good men.  ::) ::)

We are both a like, except I have been married 25 years make it 26 in April. ;D I like hearing that couples stay married. Your wife and mine are lucky, they married good men.  ::) ::)

That is the understatement of the year! ;D

Guest bleed orange

That is the understatement of the year! ;D

We finally agree on something. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo