Lamar vs. Louisville Updates/Louisville Wins!

Guest coachacola

Well, no doubt this was a stronger showing for the Cards, can be nothing but proud of the effort... tough loss last night but lets put this trip out of our minds, TIME FOR TEXAS TECH!

mffl, you are always positive after a loss. As much as I like to "kid" and sometimes get you fellas shaken about LU,  I still have to admire your attitude. But don't get all watery eyes because I'm still going to mess with yall about LU  :P :P :P

Well no point on dwelling on anything after it's over, you gotta move on, there's a lot of basketball left to be played, this should be nothing but a good experience for us.

mffl, get over it please LU  has no chance this season. You and three other people feel this way

No chance for what?  To win the SLC championship?  The national championship?  I'm looking forward to Lamar winning the SLC conference, then the SLC tourney, then hopefully get a 14 or 15 seed in the NCAA tourney and put up a good fight and maybe even win in a big upset like Northwestern State did a few years ago.  You seem to think because we're fanatical about Lamar basketball that we're expecting Lamar to go to the final four each year.  Our expectations are a lot more modest than what you think.

Well, no doubt this was a stronger showing for the Cards, can be nothing but proud of the effort... tough loss last night but lets put this trip out of our minds, TIME FOR TEXAS TECH!

mffl, you are always positive after a loss. As much as I like to "kid" and sometimes get you fellas shaken about LU,  I still have to admire your attitude. But don't get all watery eyes because I'm still going to mess with yall about LU  :P :P :P

Well no point on dwelling on anything after it's over, you gotta move on, there's a lot of basketball left to be played, this should be nothing but a good experience for us.

mffl, get over it please LU  has no chance this season. You and three other people feel this way

No chance for what?  To win the SLC championship?  The national championship?  I'm looking forward to Lamar winning the SLC conference, then the SLC tourney, then hopefully get a 14 or 15 seed in the NCAA tourney and put up a good fight and maybe even win in a big upset like Northwestern State did a few years ago.  You seem to think because we're fanatical about Lamar basketball that we're expecting Lamar to go to the final four each year.  Our expectations are a lot more modest than what you think.

I predict Lamar to win conference but lose in the conference tournament. Yep, too high expectations.

Oh please... quit hatin and keep messin.. you won't get me rattled like other guys do.

Oh please... quit hatin and keep messin.. you won't get me rattled like other guys do.

yeah I know but it doesn't mean I won't try 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43