Raider Fans Show No Respect: I hope we kick their tails!!!

via Tech forum

"Lamar is NOT a good team and I do not want to hear how hard it is to win on the road.

We let them shoot 68% in the 2nd 1/2.  That is NOT Defense.

This is a BIG step back for this team and does not bode well for the upcoming games vs Big 12 teams.

Time for Pat Knight to step up!

"

Oh please... do they know we almost beat them on the their home court last year, and we got knocked out in the first round of the SLC tournament.. maybe Tech's not the good team.

Admittedly, I have not watched a lot of Tech bball this year, but I know that last year's squad did not match up well with teams that ran the floor.  This Tech team could still surprise some people this year.  Voskuil can fill it up, Singletary is still developing and Rizvic can't play until the second half of the season. 

That said, I am excited for the big win tonight.

via Tech forum

"Lamar is NOT a good team and I do not want to hear how hard it is to win on the road.

This is a BIG step back for this team and does not bode well for the upcoming games vs Big 12 teams.

"

Oh please... do they know we almost beat them on the their home court last year, and we got knocked out in the first round of the SLC tournament.. maybe Tech's not the good team.

At this point of the season, Tech isn't a very good team representing their conference.

via Tech forum

"

At this point of the season, Tech isn't a very good team representing their conference.

If Lamar would have lost, you would say its proof Lamar can't hang with the big boys.

via Tech forum

"

If Lamar would have lost, you would say its proof Lamar can't hang with the big boys.

UNLV...you are dead on!!!!

Blue Dove - How long do you think Tech gives Pat Knight?  I don't think he is the answer.  It was a nice story to have Bob pass the torch, but for your first head job to be in one of the best basketball conferences in the county is a little overwhelming.

I was watching Knight's program today  and he was harping on not being in touch with his old employer because he was fired. It made sense. But anyway,it's hard to tell right now because he inherited his dad's team. There are some Tech fans who are not satisfied and there are others who feel he needs to recruit his own players to be competitive. making a guess, I would say 3 years or he's gone.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Castaway57
    Newest Member
    Castaway57