$3.00 PROGRAMS

speveto

i have no problem paying $3.00 for a program at a football game.  the problam i have is they never put the visiting team players height and weight.  for me, thats the reason i buy the program. i would like to know what my team is up against.  this year WOS  always furnished this information for the mustangs. i was told, thats all the information that the visiting team had furnished.  well i think all of the teams should be required to furnish this information for the program.  i also think that this information should be provided at the JV, FRESHMAN, 8TH. GRADE & 7TH. GRADE football games. 

i have no problem paying $3.00 for a program at a football game.  the problam i have is they never put the visiting team players height and weight.  for me, thats the reason i buy the program. i would like to know what my team is up against.  this year WOS  always furnished this information for the mustangs. i was told, thats all the information that the visiting team had furnished.  well i think all of the teams should be required to furnish this information for the program.   i also think that this information should be provided at the JV, FRESHMAN, 8TH. GRADE & 7TH. GRADE football games. 

As much as you complain about these football games maybe you should find something else to do with your time. Oh never mind ,you did You started whining!  Bleachers now programs ::)

LOL,  funny stuff.  ;D 

skipper, lets just buy the first one and use it all year.  problem solved.

But what if some guys gain weight or lose height during the year??  Oh My!!  How can I watch a game under these horrific circumstance??

I know...I just won't go to anymore games!!  Prob solved  ;D

I put together those $3 programs and I put in just exactly what is given to me.

On the subject of programs, for the first time since I have been here, I have created a football memory book that is like the football program that has all of the team pictures, drill team, cheerleaders, band and then pictures from every scrimmage and game. Hopefully, I will have them by Friday and they will be $5.

We take so many pictures at every game and only have four pages of football in the yearbook, I just felt that it was a waste not to let others enjoy these.

Guest rykerx144

we have alot of calves, a few heifers, a couple of nice bulls on the line, one lead bull that graduates this year to a "Rice Field" and one OHMYGAWD that didnt play much because his utters stayed sore

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham