Nederland-Ozen game will be broadcasted tonight/BOUTTE COACHES LAST GAME AT OZEN

That's right, we will bring you what very well could be Coach Andre Boutte's last basketball game at Ozen when the Panthers play host to the Nederland Bulldogs to kickoff 20-4A district play. This should be a very good game and now with the news of Boutte leaving for PAISD, it will add that much more excitement to the game.

Game time should be around 7:30, broadcast time will be around 7:20.

Mike Sanchez, Setxsports.com broadcaster

That's right, we will bring you what very well could be Coach Andre Boutte's last basketball game at Ozen when the Panthers play host to the Nederland Bulldogs to kickoff 20-4A district play. This should be a very good game and now with the news of Boutte leaving for PAISD, it will add that much more excitement to the game.

Game time should be around 7:30, broadcast time will be around 7:20.

Mike Sanchez, Setexsports.com broadcaster

Is this a new website???? ;D ;D ;D ;D

not sure... They can't get anything going on offense... I think a lot is Ozen wanting to send Boutte out on a high note. But there is no excuse for how bad they played tonight. way to many turnovers. They just didn't show up with any intensity.

Probably because they were thinking about Coach Boutee's last game and they were not focused on the game. ::)

No excuses, Nederland played terrible basketball tonight.Ā  Ozen started out way too strong for Nederland to handle, and they were out-rebounded pretty badly. Once Ozen had a comfortable lead, they didn't allow Nederland to sit back and play a zone defense, which is a big disadvantage for Nederland. Ozen pretty much pulled away after a comfortable 15 point lead or so.

I was way off, calling this one by less than double digits... Hopefully...HOPEFULLY... it will be a different team when it is Ozen At Nederland in a few weeks.

First, I want to say it was an honor and a pleasure to be able to broadcast Coach Boutte's last game at Ozen. Andre is a HOF coach that will be sorely missed there at Ozen. Good luck to you Coach Boutte, may you succeed in your new job as you have your whole coaching career.

Also, I would like to thank HoopInsider Cooper on his help with the broadcast last night. Chad's insight into the Boutte situation was very beneficial to our pregame show and his information and knowledge on the subject was excellant and very much appreciated. Thanks again Chad for all your help and I look forward to hooking up with you again in a future broadcast.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba