* OF vs. Conroe Updates/Conroe Wins!*

KFDM COOP

I believe they were something like 5-11 going into this game, but I did see where they played in a couple of big tournaments and played some pretty good teams. But with that said we couldn't have beat anyone tonight the way we played. We came out flat and they couldn't miss. I believe it was 22 to 4 after the 1st and we never could catch up. If this team doesn't step up and get on the same page it's going to be a disappointing season. I was very upset with out lack of intensity tonight and lack of effort. I know we got behind big early, but the girls just didn't compete tonight. Oh and I guess maybe we should be counting our blessings about our officials in the area, what I witnessed tonight in both the JV and Varsity games was pathetic.

Guest bleed orange

welcome to our world....  what was conroe's record?

Come on HJ that was not necessary. I understand your competitive nature and support for your team. You are venting because HJ is not ranked and should be but who cares about TABC rankings. It is what you do at the end of the season and I promise you the lady Bobcats will have something to say about that. In girls basketball, classification means nothing. There are bad 4A and 5A teams. Just because you play up in classification means nothing. Our world? Come on man. I will say this 3A rules. I am sorry if I misread your post HJHawks. That happens a lot on here. It just sounded like you were taking a shot at us. If I am wrong let me know because I am man enough to say I was wrong.

I agree coach, don't get me wrong. They didn't cost us the game, but it's like they were watching a different game. And there are still certain calls they made, I have no clue what they called. They would just blow their whistle and point in one direction, we would just all looked at each other. Score keeper must have known what was going on, they never once questioned the refs...it was weird to say the least. Also had one that liked to show off, he wanted everyone to know he was there. Loud and bad just makes them worse...I think we might be lucky to have what we have!!!

Classification doesn't mean anything. I saw OF beat West Brook earlier this season.

OF expects to win every game no matter the classification. I was not there tonight but I am sure the Lady Cats, coaches and fans have reason to be disappointed. All parties expect the best and demand the best out of themselves. That is why they are a successful program.

Guest bleed orange

Just because you have been good in the past, and your pretty good this year doesn't mean you can walk on the court and automatically win. 

This was a WAKE UP CALL!

Our girls will be fine. It is not the end of the world. Last year was hard to watch at times and look what happened.  The same will happen this year. Stay the course and keep the faith.  These games mean nothing. District is what counts. I promise the lady bobcats will be ready.

something else to remember: Holidays just around the corner. Games just before Christmas break and the first game after the Holidays are the most dangerous games of the year. I have seen the worst games around this time of year. I think it has to do with focus.....................just a thought.........

Could explain some poor performances.......................no excuse just facts about girls basketball

welcome to our world....  what was conroe's record?

Come on HJ that was not necessary. I understand your competitive nature and support for your team. You are venting because HJ is not ranked and should be but who cares about TABC rankings. It is what you do at the end of the season and I promise you the lady Bobcats will have something to say about that. In girls basketball, classification means nothing. There are bad 4A and 5A teams. Just because you play up in classification means nothing. Our world? Come on man. I will say this 3A rules. I am sorry if I misread your post HJHawks. That happens a lot on here. It just sounded like you were taking a shot at us. If I am wrong let me know because I am man enough to say I was wrong.

Bleed, you know me better than that.... I had a baby in my lap and was responding to a pm about officiating....(I apparently hit the wrong button.)  we have had some strangely called games this year....  it was not meant as a shot at all...

As far as this time of year goes, conditioning, focus (finals, hollidays, etc) and conditioning and conditioning have alot to do with the flow of game at this point in the year...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo