HISD Tournament

EAGLE07

This isn't SE Texas but thought you basketball guys may be interested.

Strake Jesuit ( ranked # 1 in Houston area/ # 5 in state 5A ) defeated Wheatley ( ranked #1 in Houston and # 1 state 4A ) 82-78 to capture the championship of the HISD tournament. Strake moves to 17-0 on the season and Wheatley falls to 14-2.

Wheatley was led by Mike Davis' 36 points. Joey Brooks led Strake with 27 points and was named tournament MVP.

Strake Jesuit ( ranked # 1 in Houston area/ # 5 in state 5A ) defeated Wheatley ( ranked #1 in Houston and # 1 state 4A ) 82-78 to capture the championship of the HISD tournament. Strake moves to 17-0 on the season and Wheatley falls to 14-2.

Wheatley was led by Mike Davis' 36 points. Joey Brooks led Strake with 27 points and was named tournament MVP.

It was a good thing for Jesuit and Wheatley that my Silsbee Tigers weren't in this tourney. ;) ;D

It was a good thing for Jesuit and Wheatley that my Silsbee Tigers weren't in this tourney. ;) ;D

OK AAW...........everyone knows that Silsbee is good, but saying that they could have competed with two top 5 teams in the state is speculation at best.  Here is some more speculation.....If you can't beat Ozen that you can't beat Strake or Wheatley. 

OK AAW...........everyone knows that Silsbee is good, but saying that they could have competed with two top 5 teams in the state is speculation at best.  Here is some more speculation.....If you can't beat Ozen that you can't beat Strake or Wheatley. 

Lazeek, I guess you missed that little ;) I put at the end of my post.

I know what my Tigers' limits are; THE SKY!!!! THE SKY!!!! THE SKY!!!!  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou