Kountze 79 San Augustine 63 Final

TopDawG52

GAME SUMMARY:  Seem like a Playoff game Atmosphere. San Augustine is an Scrappy ball club very well coached. Very Physical game the refs let them play until a kid from S.A came down and did not get back up i hear it is an concussion wish him the best recovery. The game was delayed in the 4th with maybe 4 minutes left. Kountze was up by 4 shooting freethrows. David Johnson made clutch FTs. Milton played hard in the paint being banged and the Press Wore S.A down... if S.A can control there tempo and play smart ball they will have a chance at getting their District it will be tough wit Newton but i would not be suprised if they split... Congrats to Both Teams S.A played hard nose game don't really seem to have a go to player #5 is about 6-3 he was the best player but did not really look to get the ball down the stretch....For my Lions thats 3 in a Row we need to Get the Ball Down Low a little more and keep shooting the ball well. I think that this team can do some damage come playoff time so we are starting to look good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo