WTF? Central in BC Classic!?

What is Central doing with this on its schedule... Not ragging on the classic; its good for 2A and 3A teams but not for a team looking to compete in the 4A playoffs. The only 4A teams in this tournament are not even cometitive.  I would rather lose badly to good teams than steal wins playing 2A Milburn, 3A Huffman, BC, and Jasper?  I guess we are hitting rock bottom or maybe it is meant to be a confidence builder.  But it should be our first tourny crown since the YMBL 2000. 

But if we lose??? Totally destroys the team!

What is Central doing with this on its schedule... Not ragging on the classic; its good for 2A and 3A teams but not for a team looking to compete in the 4A playoffs. The only 4A teams in this tournament are not even cometitive.  I would rather lose badly to good teams than steal wins playing 2A Milburn, 3A Huffman, BC, and Jasper?  I guess we are hitting rock bottom or maybe it is meant to be a confidence builder.  But it should be our first tourny crown since the YMBL 2000. 

I couldn't agree more, short. Central should win this but they probably shouldn't be in the tourney to begin with.

I wonder why they didn't play in the James Gamble Classic or the Gulf Coast Classic?

I couldn't agree more, short. Central should win this but they probably shouldn't be in the tourney to begin with.

I wonder why they didn't play in the James Gamble Classic or the Gulf Coast Classic?

BTW, is this a Tournament anyway?  I was under the impression that it's just 5 games to play.

That exactly what I was thinking. Central is too good of a basketball team to be playing in a mediocre basketball tournament. All I can say is that they must not really care about getting ready for district and playoff (if they still will make it). They have a good 4A school and should be playing in the Higher classification tournament or at least a real good small school tournament for example maybe East Chamber. They will not be benefiting from this tourney even if they win every single games that they are schedule to play.

There are 5 4A teams in the tournament (Central, Huffman (3A?), Vidor, PN-G, and Santa Fe).  There are also 4 3A teams.  Then Richard Milburn and Legacy.  I would not be surprised if Central loses a game in this tournament.  Gonna take somebody for granted after the Christmas break. 

There are 5 4A teams in the tournament (Central, Huffman (3A?), Vidor, PN-G, and Santa Fe).  There are also 4 3A teams.  Then Richard Milburn and Legacy.  I would not be surprised if Central loses a game in this tournament.  Gonna take somebody for granted after the Christmas break. 

No 4A team in this tourny with more than 6 wins and they are all under .500... Legacy is small school TAAPS which is more like 1A... Huffman is 3A and Sante Fe has never been competitive.  There are some decent 3A schools there but thats it just Decent... Stark and Jasper have lost game to 2A opponents...  In 9 years they have went from State Tourny in 5A to the BC classic... Go figure???  :-\  No way should they be there!

No 4A team in this tourny with more than 6 wins and they are all under .500... Legacy is small school TAAPS which is more like 1A... Huffman is 3A and Sante Fe has never been competitive.  There are some decent 3A schools there but thats it just Decent... Stark and Jasper have lost game to 2A opponents...  In 9 years they have went from State Tourny in 5A to the BC classic... Go figure???  :-\  No way should they be there!

SHORT JASPER WAS BEAT BY GOODRICH AND BIG SANDY BOTH 1A SCHOOL

I know.... That is crazy

I know.... That is crazy

Butbballgod said Jasper hasn't lost to a 2A not 1A. ;D ;D ;D

I know.... That is crazy

Butbballgod said Jasper hasn't lost to a 2A not 1A. ;D ;D ;D

I NO WHAT HE SAID MASTER TEA

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo