Nederland vs WO-S in 2009

skipper

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that just might happen in 2009.wo-s has alot of holes to patch up on there DEF this will  be a big deal for coach hooks and his coaching staff this coming year.from what i have been told the mustangs are looking for a QB and someone to replace garrett at  running back and a big hole to be filled at LB.if wo-s cant find this  it might be a long year for the mustangs

Guest tigersvoice

that just might happen in 2009.wo-s has alot of holes to patch up on there DEF this will  be a big deal for coach hooks and his coaching staff this coming year.from what i have been told the mustangs are looking for a QB and someone to replace garrett at  running back and a big hole to be filled at LB.if wo-s cant find this  it might be a long year for the mustangs

The Mustangs seem to be able to find able replacements EVERY YEAR.  I forsee no difference for the 2009 season. :(

JV lost one game the very first game thay played

Sorry but the Mustangs didn't lose any games last year including a win on the first game against Nederland 34 to 6!  They also beat PA Memorial 36 to 6!  I got those scores from previous JV Score posts!  In my opinion the Mustangs will be just fine next year as they are EVERY YEAR!  FYI the Mustangs are 44-5 in the last four seasons and have not lost a home game sinces 2004!

thanks coop,looks like a full house at west orange and very loud as always dang i am already excited lol.two of the best teams around and super gold coaching

Need tickets?

Send $20 per ticket to "Slam14"

c/o KFDM COOP

SETXsports

;D ;D It should be a good game with both teams looking to have strong teams next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4