HJ vs. Kelly....HJ Wins 57-50

Lazeek

KELLY must be offering scholarships over there. How else would they be competing at this level? Or is HJ not as good as people want us to think.

Kelly did beat Ozen and HJ is struggling with 4 losses this season!!!! ::) ::) ::)

Regardless HF will not win a game in district!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Our big three played great--except at the free throw line-- and Grayson Sutherland knocked down at least three 3s, so we were pretty good offensively.  We were very good on D.  Great hustle, overall.  Kelly seems like a very good team, but our D forced them into too many turnovers, and they started to miss some of those deep 3s, too.  Good quality win.

Guest stevenash

Kelly is offering scholarships or, in this case, sponsorships.  The bulk of the team is from Pt. Arthur.  As for the HJ win, just think how well they would be doing if they didn't have that crumby coaching staff that only knows how to use the big three for scoring.

Kelly is offering scholarships or, in this case, sponsorships.  The bulk of the team is from Pt. Arthur.  As for the HJ win, just think how well they would be doing if they didn't have that crumby coaching staff that only knows how to use the big three for scoring.

So this is why P.A. wanted Boutee in P.A. hmm?

Guest immabeaking

haha yall barely pulled out against kelly haha haha haha

Silsbee beat Kelly.

Silsbee lost to Ozen.

Kelly beat Ozen.

HJ beat Kelly.

What does mean????

silsbee beat kelly by 21

silsbee to ozen by 1

kelly beat ozen by 1

hj won by 7

i think that means we are still at least a 12 point favorite...

Guest aschrapps

Maybe you should get your facts straight....Falgout- Beaumont Schrapps- Beaumont Parker-Beaumont Roberts-Beaumont Adderton-Beaumont Patterson-Beaumont Eddins-Beaumont Boudreaux-Beaumont...that doesnt really seem like the bulk of the team to me. Are you involved in the Kelly program that you have this inside information? Kelly has always had a proud basketball tradition. I seem to remember a few years back Kelly beating westbrook and the majority of teams in this area. Also St. Annes has had one of the best junior high basketball programs in terms of consistency in the area..so get your facts straight

Maybe you should get your facts straight....Falgout- Beaumont Schrapps- Beaumont Parker-Beaumont Roberts-Beaumont Adderton-Beaumont Patterson-Beaumont Eddins-Beaumont Boudreaux-Beaumont...that doesnt really seem like the bulk of the team to me. Are you involved in the Kelly program that you have this inside information? Kelly has always had a proud basketball tradition. I seem to remember a few years back Kelly beating westbrook and the majority of teams in this area. Also St. Annes has had one of the best junior high basketball programs in terms of consistency in the area..so get your facts straight

Oh yeah, I forgot Schrapps played with Kelly ... err!!!.... Houston Hoops ;D ;D

Guest aschrapps

What does the kids AAU team have to do with anything?

What does the kids AAU team have to do with anything?

His aggressiveness comes from playing against all types of players around the country at an early age. So he is familiar with playing in various situations as a ball player . His knowledge comes from his personal trainer, Fess.. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo