Central vs Baytown Lee

Who wins this game?  

1. 1. Who wins this game?

If Dayton is .25 miles farther, then they must have been riding a crow. Even if it is .25 farther, the drive time has to be 15-20 minutes more to any of the schools for Dayton. If we think the 2006 UIL changes were drastic, wait for the next round........it might look VERY different to us all.

That is except the "Tougest Districts in Texas"..........you know the ones East of the Trinity...... :roll: :roll: :roll:

JV looked real good against Ball. They have a quarterback that is in 10th grade that will take over next year. He's about 6'3" 185 and has a good arm, not the fastest guy, but fast enough. Reminds me of what a younger Byron Leftwich may have looked like. Running back is scrappy, couple of decent enough receivers. Lee never has a really good JV. If they were THAT good, they would be on varsity with our lack of numbers.

The freshman team looked good against Vidor, but not sure against Ball. They scrimmaged at a different location than varsity. I would say they are going to be pretty good. I didn't see any talents that just jumped out at me as guys that are going to be contributing next year. They have a couple of good running backs and a stout defense.

I'll let ya know more about the freshmen after Thursday when I see them play Central.

How does Lee's Freshman and JV look?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats