LU vs. Memphis Updates/Memphis Wins!!

I have to agree. Ashton is not a D1 talent. He is an undersized post trying to play on the wing.

Jay shot horribly also. Didn't expect to win, but sure as heck didn't expect to get embarassed again. We need bigger more athletic guards. Not neccessarily PG, but the two and three have to be able to defend these bigger teams.

So if we win the SLC and get the bid, we will be a 16 no doubt with these piss poor performances against teams that will be 5 or 6 seeds at best and a lose to an attrociuos Indiana State team.

Not sure if I am as excited now about our chances in conference.

Guest coachacola

Pomeroy has Memphis, Louisville, and Kentucky as the #1, #2, and #21 rated defensive teams in the country, so losing by 20 or 30 points to these teams is no surprise.  The top defensive team in the SLC is SFA at #61, with everyone else a lot lower than that.  The good offensive teams in the SLC are bad defensively, and vice versa.  Lamar will be just fine in conference play.

9-4 going into conference is decent.the indiana st loss will haunt this team and the way we layed down like a whore in a alley against memphis,louisville and kentucky makes me question this team.despite that i see us going 12-4 or 11-5 in conference.we will win 20 games which will be nice.i look for miles and harper to contribute more in conf play and i look for hall's playing to time to dwindle.he's a step slow on defense and no threat to score.i hope he finds his game but at this point i dont see it happening.

Is the Greene kid from Southeastern playing next week. I believe Dave said that he would not be playing next week...

Well the SELA fan says this is his last game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43