8. Woodville

9. East Chambers

10. Evadale

11. LCM

12. Nederland

13. Jasper

14. Memorial

15. Kirbyville

Rankings will be updated each week going forward. Thanks for your patience!

Guys it's been tough keeping up with this poll this year. For some reason it's been hard finding scores and keeping up with local teams this year. We have no clue about team records this year, as most publications in circulation and online have been limited in their upkeep of local girls basketball. Hardin Jefferson is on top because I don't think they lost a game since our last poll. I know Orangefield lost twice, Kountze lost once and so did Ozen and Central in tournament play. Not quite sure on Barbers Hill, but we do know they are coming off a good run in their own tournament. After that it's just sort through the rest and hope we're close to getting it right. If posters would start posting scores and records on this thread, we'll have a better idea of who should be where!!!

Bobkat

With the start of district just around the corner and an impressive victory over Big Sandy Tuesday night I believe that the Evadale Lady Rebels are poised to take District 25A. I believe that their ranking as the #10 team in the area is well deserved. I see deep run into playoffs in their future and who knows where that might take them.

Coach Robert Hollyfield has a talented senior laden team that can set the tempo of a game on any given night. The Lady Rebels play tough defense and they have a number of scorers on the team.

Look out 25A cause here come the Lady Rebels! 

Guest bleed orange

Is H-J better than Kountze?? Idk bout that one, but nice poll otherwise:)

I think OF, HJ and Kountze are all evenly matched. The 21 3A race should be a good one.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats