NORTH FOREST @ DAYTON PREDICTIONS

who will come out on top?..  

10 members have voted

1. 1. who will come out on top?..

• dayton
    • north forest

i think dugat(beast) will lead the team to victory with bradford(sr.) runnin the point and honeycutt(sr.) ;) in the perimiter. the jr. walker is a threat in the post too as well as smesny(sr.)

north forest is dominant. once again they will win this district with ease. their record may not show it because they have played nothing but 5a tourneys. north forest by at least 20.

i think dugat(beast) will lead the team to victory with bradford(sr.) runnin the point and honeycutt(sr.) ;) in the perimiter. the jr. walker is a threat in the post too as well as smesny(sr.)

north forest is dominant. once again they will win this district with ease. their record may not show it because they have played nothing but 5a tourneys. north forest by at least 20.

North Forest rolls big. D Wade lights it up.

I think NF takes this one... especially at this point in the season. When they play later, dayton may keep it closer. Dayton hasn't had everyone back long enough to hang with a team as seasoned as NF. Not downing our kids, because I know they'll compete as best. I just think they'll progress alot throughout the course of the season and haven't really gelled yet.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou