H-J 88, Newton 55 - F

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

Hj suprised me looked better then i thought...but jarvis upset me thought he would be better but he was off...plus newton couldnt hit ANY open shots at all

The Big Three put on a show tonight.  Jacoby, 31 pts, and double-digit steals.  Jarvis, 27 pts-- if that's an off night, we'll be all right.  His handles seemed just fine, too.  Trey deserves the game ball and special appreciation: Trey has been playing with a painful splinter of glass in his foot, it turns out, ever since the Aransas Pass tournament.  The splinter was finally diagnosed and removed this afternoon.  When I think of all the thunder dunks he's thrown down, despite that sore foot, all I can say is wow, that's one tough kid.

The team defense was pretty stout tonight.  This was HJ dominating a taller, more athletic team, especially compared to our 6-pt win over them in the EC tournament.  Our starting post, Phillip Ricossa, went down in the first minutes of the game with a knee injury; Newton's starting PG was out with an ankle sprain.  Here's hoping all the players are well by district!  Only three more weeks until we get to see the Big 3 vs. the Big 11, baby!

Hawks played pretty well last night.  I am hoping that the injury to Phillip is not serious.  He is very important to the team.  I thought that Jacoby had his best game of his life tonight.  He was every where, stealing the ball, finishing, blocking shots, hitting shots and creating for others.  If this type of play continues then I feel the Hawks can make a deep run in the playoffs.  Trey seemed to have a bounce back in his step as well.  And Jarvis was just being, well you know Jarvis!!!!!

Great win for the Hawks now it is time for district!!!!!!  Let's go get another District Championship!!!!!

Hj suprised me looked better then i thought...but jarvis upset me thought he would be better but he was off...plus newton couldnt hit ANY open shots at all

Saw a few Silsbee players and parents in the stands last night.  First quarter and 4th quarter were very similar.  Total domination by the Hawks.  Second and 3rd it seems as if the Hawks just kinda relaxed and took it easy.  We do not want to show too much to you Tiger fans when you come to scout us!!!! ;D ;D :D :D ;) ;)

Guest ST4life

Saw a few Silsbee players and parents in the stands last night.  First quarter and 4th quarter were very similar.  Total domination by the Hawks.  Second and 3rd it seems as if the Hawks just kinda relaxed and took it easy.  We do not want to show too much to you Tiger fans when you come to scout us!!!! ;D ;D :D :D ;) ;)

I talked to a few Silsbee people that went to that HJ vs. Newton game and the said..........

whats that song by Shania Twain oh yeah "That don't impress me much" lol.......... :D :D :D

you already did we are requesting a transfer to another district :D :D :D

Guest ST4life

I talked to a few Silsbee people that went to that HJ vs. Newton game and the said..........

whats that song by Shania Twain oh yeah "That don't impress me much" lol.......... :D :D :D

HJ is not suppose to impress Silsbee.  Remember Silsbee is the better team so why would HJ impress Silsbee????

Guest ST4life

HJ is not suppose to impress Silsbee.  Remember Silsbee is the better team so why would HJ impress Silsbee????

OK......... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo