Central vs. Nederland Predictions?

Yes Central lost by 21 but i promise if they played again it would be closer. And I know Nederland would match up very well with Silsbee. I would be willing to put my money on them.

yea but you said you could garuntee that silsbee would lose to both teams and i can garuntee already that silsbee beat one of them..... it wasnt if they played again they dont have too youre just saying stuff to try and look good...

Yes Central lost by 21 but i promise if they played again it would be closer. And I know Nederland would match up very well with Silsbee. I would be willing to put my money on them.

yea but you said you could garuntee that silsbee would lose to both teams and i can garuntee already that silsbee beat one of them..... it wasnt if they played again they dont have too youre just saying stuff to try and look good...

Teams have bad games. Sisbee definitely isn't 21 points better than Central.

how can you say that?? what proof do you have? i have a game where central was totally dominated by a 21 point better team silsbee

I dont have proof of it. There is no way to prove it. Just the way I feel about it. You have me on Central. I have no argument for them but Nederland however you have to think they can hang step for step with them and I think they can beat them.

we wont know about the nederland game though they wont play this year... so we should stop disagreeing on it cuz you pick them i pick us end of conversation

Here is this guy forcing Silsbee in this Nederland/Central conversation.  I mean, dang.  If Silsbee is not talked about, then he get all rashy and irrititated.  Dude, we lost to Silsbee.  They played great and we played garbage.    If Silsbee and Central played again, I guarantee you it wouldn't be another blowout.  Heck, I talked to a Tiger fan that have seen them play all year.  Even he was suprised of the outcome of that game. 

Anyways, this will be a good game.  We may have a matchup problem with the big kid in the middle.  At the same time, Nederland will have to handle Gully and Smith.  I like the ods at home.  Central by 6.

You're right because Silsbee was having a bad game so they are 30+ point better than Central. Real Talk

Two sorry teams!!!!! whoever gets lucky takes this ghame

You know nothing.  Nederland is far from sorry.  They beat the defending state champs SOC.  Could Silsbee have done that?  Ok.  My point exactly... ::) ::)

First of all Nederland beat SOC with only 7 players playing in that game and it took 2 overtime. Silsbee could beat that same team by a better margin than 7 point (if im not mistaking by that how many point ND beat SOC). Think before you say stuff.

You're right because Silsbee was having a bad game so they are 30+ point better than Central. Real Talk

Two sorry teams!!!!! whoever gets lucky takes this ghame

You know nothing.  Nederland is far from sorry.  They beat the defending state champs SOC.  Could Silsbee have done that?  Ok.  My point exactly... ::) ::)

First of all Nederland beat SOC with only 7 players playing in that game and it took 2 overtime. Silsbee could beat that same team by a better margin than 7 point (if im not mistaking by that how many point ND beat SOC). Think before you say stuff.

I always say results, not exuses.  I'm sure SOC didn't give any excuses.  But we have a lowly Tiger fan giving an exuse for a team that probably never heard of Silsbee.  Go figure.  Looks like you let your mouth overload your you know what... ::) ::)  Looks like you don't know anything.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo