Central vs. Nederland Predictions?

I think we will find Nederlands shooters.  The question is if Nederlands big man will require a double team or not.  If he does, this game will be a struggle.  Central should still take it.  68-62

soulja if yall keep having these close games with nederland and lumberton how do yall expect to ever compete with us in district.......IMO opinion vidor is the second best team in this district with central coming in third

I think we will find Nederlands shooters.  The question is if Nederlands big man will require a double team or not.  If he does, this game will be a struggle.  Central should still take it.  68-62

soulja if yall keep having these close games with nederland and lumberton how do yall expect to ever compete with us in district.......IMO opinion vidor is the second best team in this district with central coming in third

I know what you're saying.  We'll take the wins for now.  We have time to get a lot better before  we face yall.  We have a tough task in Nederland.  After that, we'll focus on yall!  ;) ;)

What are you talking about?  We've blown Vidor out 2 times this year.

Yes Central lost by 21 but i promise if they played again it would be closer. And I know Nederland would match up very well with Silsbee. I would be willing to put my money on them.

yea but you said you could garuntee that silsbee would lose to both teams and i can garuntee already that silsbee beat one of them..... it wasnt if they played again they dont have too youre just saying stuff to try and look good...

Teams have bad games. Sisbee definitely isn't 21 points better than Central.

You're right because Silsbee was having a bad game so they are 30+ point better than Central. Real Talk

Two sorry teams!!!!! whoever gets lucky takes this ghame

You know nothing.  Nederland is far from sorry.  They beat the defending state champs SOC.  Could Silsbee have done that?  Ok.  My point exactly... ::) ::)

First of all Nederland beat SOC with only 7 players playing in that game and it took 2 overtime. Silsbee could beat that same team by a better margin than 7 point (if im not mistaking by that how many point ND beat SOC). Think before you say stuff.

They had two starters missing and two bench players and still had nine guys there. Definitely wasn't 7.

The Nederland vs Central game will be a good game. I say its decided by no more that 5 points hopefully in favor of Nederland. I think Central's big man will give Ned fits making it hard on them to get rebounds offensively and deffensively though so Ned shooters better be on top of their game. Good luck to both teams. By the way I usually pull for local teams but I for one can't wait for Silsbee to lose a district game because of a few of their cocky fans. I mean I know yall already won district and have bye weeks all the way up to the state championship game but come on not every thread has to be about yall.

Guest scottpellegrin93

Ozenfinest if you think vidor is the second best team in our district then you needa keep your opinion to yourself cause it is central, nederland, Livingston, and PN-G thats the top 4 lol vidor ???

Guest hoops12

This game will come down to who makes there free throws. It's a pretty evenly matched team but  whoever does the little things right will win. Simple as that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo