Milburn Academy @ HJ

setxslam

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

but they have made a very simple schedule this year opposed to the last couple of years....I think that the coaching staff knows they do not have what they have had in the past so they make the schedule easy to make them look better

but they have made a very simple schedule this year opposed to the last couple of years....I think that the coaching staff knows they do not have what they have had in the past so they make the schedule easy to make them look better

Schedule was made early in the season.  They are playing virtually the same schedule they have played in the past!!!!!!!!!  Quit making excuses!!!!!!  HJ and Silsbee will have two games in the next few weeks and that is all that matters.  Does record really matter to you???  Or does beating your arch rival head to head??? 

Guest ST4life

lol I KNOW MAN THATS WHAT THEY CARE ABOUT I GUESS

No Granny HJ cares about State Championships!!!!!!!!!!!!  They have a few..............how many does Silsbee have???  Gotcha!!!! ;D ;D

"No Granny HJ cares about State Championships!!!!!!!!!!!!  They have a few..............how many does Silsbee have???  Gotcha!!!! ;D ;D"

I love the fact that you love falling back on the past........ Cause it shows us that your scared of the future....... :o :o :o :o :o

lol I KNOW MAN THATS WHAT THEY CARE ABOUT I GUESS

No Granny HJ cares about State Championships!!!!!!!!!!!!  They have a few..............how many does Silsbee have???  Gotcha!!!! ;D ;D

"No Granny HJ cares about State Championships!!!!!!!!!!!!  They have a few..............how many does Silsbee have???  Gotcha!!!! ;D ;D"

I love the fact that you love fall back on the past........ Cause it shows us that your scared of the future....... :o :o :o :o :o

ok ok anyways back to the thread... whats milburn got i remember they picked up they guy from PA a couple years ago wycoff??... they got anybody like that??

Thanks.  Do they historicaly have a strong program? 

Where exactly does Milburn Academy reside?  They aren't a local team are they?

Its a school near downtown beaumont

not really

the school is full of kids that don't wanna go to attend regular school(milburn skool last only lasts 4 hours a day)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo