Jan. 30th Its going down!

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

Hey bobcat i would shut up if i was you cuz you have no room 2 talk of is pitiful and silsbee will beat yall by 30 easy...so stay in your place ;)

Well good thing you aren't me then. 

I don't play on the Orangefield team...So what does me being from Orangefield have to do with anything? 

Even if you do beat Orangefield by '30' what does that have to do with your team losing to HJ? 

Try to stay on topic here. I thought this was about HJ and Silsbee not Orangefield  ::)

Im us keepin it real 4 ya... there is no chance 4 hj beating silsbee this year sorry hj fame is over

hey Tickedoffgranny23 when your in that packed gym that night why dont u check out those 3 championship banners hanging on the wall talking about fame.. and these is coming from a team that has lost 5 of its last 9 games..  and beating them by 20 haha.. good luck beating them at all at their place

Im us keepin it real 4 ya... there is no chance 4 hj beating silsbee this year sorry hj fame is over

well dang why is silsbee even going to play a game before the state championship?? i think all of region 3 should just forfeit their seasons right now because its obvious that silsbee is gonna destroy all of us and it would save all of us the embaresment

i thought this was just about silsbee and hj when did all of region 3 get involved

About the same time this was said "Hey bobcat i would shut up if i was you cuz you have no room 2 talk of is pitiful and silsbee will beat yall by 30 easy...so stay in your place"

I agree Baller001

[move]SILSBEE TIGERS 3A STATE CHAMPS!![/move]

::)

i thought this was just about silsbee and hj when did all of region 3 get involved

About the same time this was said "Hey bobcat i would shut up if i was you cuz you have no room 2 talk of is pitiful and silsbee will beat yall by 30 easy...so stay in your place"

I agree Baller001

[move]SILSBEE TIGERS 3A STATE CHAMPS!![/move]

::)

;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest ST4life

Hey ticked, lets worry about our next game and not one half a month away. If we don't take care of business before that game it may not even be important. By the way I would love to beat HJ by 20.

I would love to beat them by 50.......... ;D

but with the 1st game @ HJ  I dont think so...........

Hey ticked, lets worry about our next game and not one half a month away. If we don't take care of business before that game it may not even be important. By the way I would love to beat HJ by 20.

I would love to beat them by 50.......... ;D

but with the 1st game @ HJ  I dont think so...........

If Silsbee were to win it will not be by a bunch of points and will NEVER beat HJ by 50!!!!!!  I can assure you of that!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo