HJ / MILBURN TIME CHANGE!!!

Guest nostradamus

I do not know why HJ is even playing this game.  I mean Silsbee would beat Milburn by 50..........oh that is right Silsbee has only scheduled Ozen, WB, The Woodlands, Sanger, Cleveland and Clear Creek..........all teams that beat them!!!!! :o :o :o

Those teams must be ranked Nationally to beat the "Almighty Silsbee Tigers"!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

HJ continues to schedule all the softies to make their schedule look better, because that is what HJ is all about.  Get as many W's regardless of who the opponent is........maybe next season HJ will schedule a bunch of JV and girls teams!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

I do not know why HJ is even playing this game.  I mean Silsbee would beat Milburn by 50..........oh that is right Silsbee has only scheduled Ozen, WB, The Woodlands, Sanger, Cleveland and Clear Creek..........all teams that beat them!!!!! :o :o :o

Those teams must be ranked Nationally to beat the "Almighty Silsbee Tigers"!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

HJ continues to schedule all the softies to make their schedule look better, because that is what HJ is all about.  Get as many W's regardless of who the opponent is........maybe next season HJ will schedule a bunch of JV and girls teams!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

Why is this relevant to the game time change of this game? C'mon Lazeek, your sarcasm is getting a bit over the top now.

Don't want to start confusing you with MWhizzie. ;) ;D

Why is this relevant to the game time change of this game? C'mon Lazeek, your sarcasm is getting a bit over the top now.

No worse than Granny, Master T and ST4Life.  I am just defending my Hawks and everything about them.

No worse than Granny, Master T and ST4Life.  I am just defending my Hawks and everything about them.

But they're not even on this thread. It's about the game time change for crying out loud.

BTW, you're just stooping to that level. You are better than that.

Well that settles it I guess we can pack it in and call it a season, they have already been crowned. And again Silsbee hijacks another thread.

If you'll notice, it was your own HJ fan that drug Silsbee into the thread with the help of an Orangefield fan. No Tiger fan even mentioned Silsbee in this thread.

Lazeek...all I doing is defending my team and school. People always talkign down on us and trying to sound sarcastic so that why I jump on certain thread that make it seem like I'm trying to put Silsbee in all threads which isn't true.

But they're not even on this thread. It's about the game time change for crying out loud.

BTW, you're just stooping to that level. You are better than that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo