Red River Rivalry Basketball Style!

I think Damion James and Gary Johnson can shut down Blake Griffin. And Justin Mason can stop the freshman. Texas matches up well and has to much depth. I like Texas by 7.

Man, I hope you're right. This should be a good one. Johnson has been on fire. If the Horns hit the open 15-18 foot jumpers and control the boards, it will be a big win for Texas.

HOOK EM

I think Damion James and Gary Johnson can shut down Blake Griffin. And Justin Mason can stop the freshman. Texas matches up well and has to much depth. I like Texas by 7.

Man, I hope you're right. This should be a good one. Johnson has been on fire. If the Horns hit the open 15-18 foot jumpers and control the boards, it will be a big win for Texas.

HOOK EM

Johnson has been on fire but he will have to be on fire on defense against Griffin. This Oklahoma team is a lot like Texas two years ago when you slow down Durant some you beat them. All Texas has to do is not let Griffin go off big. Of course, thats much easier said then done.

HOOK EM is right!

If Abrams can hit a couple of big shots, and James comes in and gives his regular production, there's no reason that Texas can't get back in this... they played the last 10 minutes or so of the half +5, even with James on the bench!

As i was saying... a 3 for AJ, a dunk for james, and we're down 6 just a minute into the 2nd.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou