Hey WOS fans!

Wow!!!!  It appears that Mustang fans hit nerves without even meaning to!  For the life of me, I can't understand why it would upset someone from another school (and ESPECIALLY a moderator) which forum we post on or what we choose to or NOT to talk about (football or basketball).  Football is the bread and butter of WOS, whether others like it or not and whether others (outsiders) understand that or not.  To ridicule us for not posting on other forums is uncalled for and not in the guidelines, I'm sure, for an administrator to judge.

:)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY!  AGGIE HAS HAD THIS "CRUSH" ON WOS AND ITS FANS FOR QUIT A WHILE NOW! I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HE FEELS THE NEED TO "FISH" FOR TROUBLE OR ATLEAST TRY HIS BEST TO GET A RISE OUT OF A FEW. IT DOESNT MATTER WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO POST ON CERTAIN FORUMS AND NOT ON OTHERS, ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND WORRY MORE ABOUT SILSBEE AND LESS ABOUT WOS! IT SEEMS IF A POST, NO MATTER WHICH FORUM, HAS "WOS" IN IT YOU CAN BET AGGIE WILL BE THERE POSTING HIS GARBAGE....IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME CHECK THE MAJORITY OF POSTS THAT DEAL WITH ANYTHING ABOUT WOS AND LOOK FOR AGGIE, HES THERE!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92