OF 48, WOS 39 Final

Guest bleed orange

Sorry, I could not come to the game. I did listen to the whole game on Kogt. Thanks Gary, you are awesome buddy. The shots were not falling tonight for the lady bobcats. That is Ok. A win is a win. No matter how you look at it, it is a "W". Learn from this win and move on.

Sorry bleed... i have to.....

I said this WOS team was much improved.... and was told you needed a different dance....??  haha

How many games is this now that the shots "just weren't falling"?  Some times the other team plays well...

;)

It's OK "Hawk". I had that coming. How about if I change it to, " The sky is falling". ;D

Guest bleed orange

Sorry, I could not come to the game. I did listen to the whole game on Kogt. Thanks Gary, you are awesome buddy. The shots were not falling tonight for the lady bobcats. That is Ok. A win is a win. No matter how you look at it, it is a "W". Learn from this win and move on.

Sorry bleed... i have to.....

I said this WOS team was much improved.... and was told you needed a different dance....??  haha

How many games is this now that the shots "just weren't falling"?  Some times the other team plays well...

;)

See, we are keeping you guys on your toes. You don't know what Orangefield team will show up now. You guys are probably thinking  ??? , we beat WOS by 30 and Orangefield only won by 9. We shoud beat Orangefield by at least 20. ;) Keep thinking that way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo