LC-M AD/HC applicant list

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lc-m need a hard nose coach ,someone that has been at both ends. high school and collage.all that have applyed are very good and i wish the best for lc-m ,now just take your time school board donr rush this one

Skipper even added a picture of the coaching applicant he prefers!  ;) ;D

I played under Jeff Harrell in the mid 90's (including the 97 run to the quarterfinals) and I can vouch for his effectiveness as a coach/leader/motivator.  He was a tremendous fundamentals guy (exactly what LCM NEEDS).  Also, he has head coach experience and has been a part of an extremely successful program at Texarkana.  Harrell has ties to LCM also, and knows the community well.  Harrell will be tough on kids and demand their best effort, and most importantly, kids will want to win for him.  He will also be a positive influence on the rest of the athletic programs and be visible in the community.  He is the best candidate for LC-M because he is tough and resilient enough to win here, even though he will be tested extensively.  Whoever gets the job will have a lot of building to do in a short amount of time.  While the comm. will be supportive of Harrell, he will not succumb to ridicule he may receive and he will not cower down to anyone.  All while displaying lots of class.  He is primed for this position and will win at LCM!

I agree 100%, He was pretty tough, but kids really responded to him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    RVLife
    Newest Member
    RVLife