Aggies Take down #21 Baylor tonight!!

If I ever get tickets we are there, but u know I don't have the stroke that u do.

Sweet.......only been to a Aggie Volleyball game and they put a crowd larger than a men's hoop game at LU.  There must have been at least 5k in there and the students were incredible and it was on a Sunday afternoon!!!!  They played I believe Colorado and there were some smooth looking chics on the floor!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

If I ever get tickets we are there, but u know I don't have the stroke that u do.

Sweet.......only been to a Aggie Volleyball game and they put a crowd larger than a men's hoop game at LU.  There must have been at least 5k in there and the students were incredible and it was on a Sunday afternoon!!!!  They played I believe Colorado and there were some smooth looking chics on the floor!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

Hey Lazeek, the Ags take their volleyball, softball, and women's soccer teams seriously. Great crowds at all of these sports.

But, if you really want to have some fun, come with me to an Aggie baseball game, it's an event!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou