New 4-A High School

Guest octfeb

Summer Creek High School Bulldogs...Wonder what District they are in? Anybody know... Its in Humble ISD.Will they be in the same district as Dayton?Kingwood Park is in Humble ISD.and they are in the same district as Dayton.Just curious if there was another school in line for the Broncos to practice on before going to the State Playoffs AGAIN next football season ... ;D

http://blogs.chron.com/prepsports/2009/01/football_new_school_summer_cre_1.html

I assume they'll be in our district... they're located not too far from C.E. King and Kingwood Park if I remember correctly. Looks like they got a good coach as well.... which will be good for our district in the long run. Hopefully the level of competition in 19-4A continues to rise.

Humble Summer Creek named Brian Ford head football coach and campus athletic coordinator. Ford has been OC at North Shore since 2000

Summer Creek opens with 9th and 10th graders this fall and will be a Class 5A school for 2010 and '11 football seasons

Based on that, I don't think we will see them in Dayton/BH's district at all.  They'll be 5a before when they are ready to play varsity sports.

Summer Creek High School Bulldogs...Wonder what District they are in? Anybody know... Its in Humble ISD.Will they be in the same district as Dayton?Kingwood Park is in Humble ISD.and they are in the same district as Dayton.Just curious if there was another school in line for the Broncos to practice on before going to the State Playoffs AGAIN next football season ... ;D

This is the hidden content, please

[/quote

Hey Dayton, why dont yall practice some more on WOS? ;D :D:P

This is the hidden content, please

[/quote

Hey Dayton, why dont yall practice some more on WOS? ;D :D:P

::)

we had a pretty good practice last year!! i guess you didn't make it to the scrimmage though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats