Hardin Jefferson @ Orangefield Tuesday!!

Bobcat1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

That is good man. I appreciate a good post. See we have a scientific lab that make oranges fresh for a long time. You may say they are bionic. We can't make them jump high or run faster yet but our technology is getting better. ;D ;D

Well we start when our Hawks or small and teach them to fly the right way from very early age and when they mature the can fly as fast and high as any hawk has ever flew. You know the saying about how the hawk flies I've never heard any saying about how high a orange jumps :D :D :D

Well we start when our Hawks or small and teach them to fly the right way from very early age and when they mature the can fly as fast and high as any hawk has ever flew. You know the saying about how the hawk flies I've never heard any saying about how high a orange jumps :D :D :D

Our mascot isn't an orange...It's a bobcat  :D

Guest bleed orange

Another good post. Let me think for a minute to respond. My minute is up. See we have developed in the lab a shooting potion.  That is where we have the edge. See when a hawk attempts to eat a orange they can't. They get full, lazy and go to sleep. Just like me and you when we eat a big plate of rice and gravey. ;D ;D

You ever seen a cat or bobcat after a big bowl of rice and gravy they just lay around and sleep.Hawks work hard flying swoping down on their enemies. By the way all I hear about from orangefield is about food.Their must be a bunch of coon-asses over there, NOTHING wrong with a coon-ass but they party and eat and sleep not much basketball time left over ;D ;D ;D

Guest bleed orange

You ever seen a cat or bobcat after a big bowl of rice and gravy they just lay around and sleep.Hawks work hard flying swoping down on their enemies. By the way all I hear about from orangefield is about food.Their must be a bunch of coon-asses over there, NOTHING wrong with a coon-butt but they party and eat and sleep not much basketball time left over ;D ;D ;D

You are correct about the food. But those coonass women are mean. I know my daughter is one and I married one. What was I thinking at a young age. Regardless girls have game. They play harder than the boys and they deserve the same recognition. This has been fun Jdad. Bobcats vs Hawks, when it comes to girls basketball it gets no better. If hawks ate rice and gravey they would not fly very high. Rice sticks to the lining of your belly. Now when they eat a cardinal that is not very filling.

Guest bleed orange

Man your right about them coon-butt women I got one and my daughter got some game from me but when she gets mad thats her mom. Can't live withem Can't live withoutem :D :D

Man, that is funny because it is so true. I tell everyone that my daughter got her ability from me and she did. She got her temper from her mother. Plain and Simple. But I am glad I married a coonass women. 25 years and going strong and I know you feel the same way. ;D 

Maybe if we continue and get a first round bye and Kountze the same we can play a warm-up game. Thats one I'd like to see. But I'd also like to play the winner of the 4-A bracket oh so many dreams.

Ozen won't play you, they "won't take a lose to a 3A team before the playoffs"

Maybe if we continue and get a first round bye and Kountze the same we can play a warm-up game. Thats one I'd like to see. But I'd also like to play the winner of the 4-A bracket oh so many dreams.

Ozen won't play you, they "won't take a lose to a 3A team before the playoffs"

Stinks being in 4a sometimes, the 3a smack talking is much better.  I'd love for BH to play HJ, OF or especially Kountze in a warm up, but it would be a no-win situation for us, even WHEN we won  ;D      Good luck to all you guys in whats left of the season and the playoffs! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92

• Pretty sure this is the int he snags then points to sark and longhorn company in the back of the endzone… 
    • Well I’d say the Bobcats looked a lot more talented tonight, not taking anything away from Anahuac, but physically this was not a competitive game. Gotta give the Bobcats their flowers lol absolutely no one gave them a chance in this game.
    • I can’t help but feel for Anahuac in this game. A lot of buzz and excitement around the team this year, and there is not a more talented team in the district.  But it looks like they still have some issues with discipline and consistency. They keep getting in their own way.    They have an amazing coaching staff and good athletes who are also great young men. I hope they find a way to get over whatever hill is blocking them from being the program they’re capable of being
    • Worst week of the season. Glad it happened earlier than usual. 
    • Season        This         Total        Week        Player 119        18        @wo-s#1 118        16        Mr. Buddy Garrity 116        18        KF89 115        18        WOSdrummer99 112        19        Coaching4Christ 112        18        AshlyHasBeen 112        17        navydawg31 111        20        @fatthead 111        18        AggiesAreWe 111        18        RaiderGirl22 111        16        workbootz 110        20        @Matt Dillon 110        19        Guitar Man 110        19        J-Mike 110        17        Austin1985 110        17        The Lake 109        18        Cat22 108        19        bp141103 108        17        TXHORN_ET 107        16        Sledge 106        20        @BBfan061 106        18        texaslonghorn14 106        17        Longhorn62 104        20        @NewEra 100        19        bullets13 99        17        VPfan2017 99        16        RETIREDFAN1 99        15        19Bulldog99 98        15        Lamar1996 98        15        PINETREE 97        15        expirate20 94        18        Reagan 93        19        One4All 91                RealTalkRob 85        19        Broncos2447 85                DW28 83        19        Rez 83        14        ThaGhost 78        19        BigRed5 73                Stangfan#1 69        16        59n Sports 52                prepballfan 51                H-STING 49                ace2335 49                LCMAlumtiger32 47                HarryDoyle 37                3rdandGreen 36                Tiger33 30                pdawg119 29                uknowit2 20        20        @spidersal 17        17        RVLife  
  • Topics