PN-G vs. Ozen Predictions?

Realistically, Ozen should win easily.  At the same time, this is the PN-G team that took down Livingston that Shocked Ozen.  I'll go with Realistic...

75-47 Ozen

Yeah well that was the worst game Livingston played all year and was @ PNG and I've already talked about the refs in that game.  So, in saying that Ozen will have zero trouble beating PNG easily.  It will be over by halftime.  Livingston pissed that game away.

Realistically, Ozen should win easily.  At the same time, this is the PN-G team that took down Livingston that Shocked Ozen.  I'll go with Realistic...

75-47 Ozen

Yeah well that was the worst game Livingston played all year and was @ PNG and I've already talked about the refs in that game.  So, in saying that Ozen will have zero trouble beating PNG easily.  It will be over by halftime.  Livingston pissed that game away.

Ya'll are both uninformed about pngs late succes they are playing excellent basketball and yes ozen is always a powerhouse. but realistically, png should put up a better fight then yall are expecting i say at least a ten point game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba