**SETXsports Girls Basketball Rankings Jan 18th**

Cat22

But now we have Quality wins and Fluke wins.

Also BH beat Nederland by double didgits at Ned. and Orangefield lost to Nederland...maybe now have fluke losses.

Orangefield lost to Nederland, who lost to Lumberton, who Orangefield beat twice by 20+, who lost to Kountze, who lost to Livingston, who lost to LCM, who lost to Ozen, who lost to Central, who lost to Livingston. 

WOW! I need to get to work and stop playing around on here.

Hows this?

1. Hardin Jefferson

2. Kountze

3. Barbers Hill

4. Central

5. Orangefield

6. Ozen

7. Woodville

8. Evadale

9. Livingston

10. East Chambers

11. LCM

Although I really think LCM, Livingston, & EC could beat Evadale, but Evadale has only lost 3 games this whole year.

Also BH beat Nederland by double didgits at Ned. and Orangefield lost to Nederland...maybe now have fluke losses.

Orangefield lost to Nederland, who lost to Lumberton, who Orangefield beat twice by 20+, who lost to Kountze, who lost to Livingston, who lost to LCM, who lost to Ozen, who lost to Central, who lost to Livingston. 

Is there room for a 6 or 7 way tie for 2nd place ??  LMAO!  ;D ;D

Is there room for a 6 or 7 way tie for 2nd place ??  LMAO!   ;D ;D

:D

Is there room for a 6 or 7 way tie for 2nd place ??  LMAO!   ;D ;D

I think a three-way tie for first and a 7 way-tie for second might make the most folks happy!  BTW Websters definition of "fluke":  a stroke of luck.  Can you have a quality loss????  BH lost to the number 5 team in the Nation, Westbury Christian by only 38, ha.

Thanks for the help guys!! ;D  I think those of us that put these rankings together will have a major headache Sunday trying to figure this out.  If you hear a loud boom coming from Orangefield on Sunday, it's just me banging my head against the wall!!!

Hows this?

1. Hardin Jefferson

2. Kountze

3. Barbers Hill

4. Central

5. Orangefield

6. Ozen

7. Woodville

8. Evadale

9. Livingston

10. East Chambers

11. LCM

Although I really think LCM, Livingston, & EC could beat Evadale, but Evadale has only lost 3 games this whole year.

E.Chambers beat Evadale early in the year by 2. I dont think you can put Evadale in this list until they would beat one of them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92