Question about Memorial coaching vacancy/FOI Filed!!!!!!!!

where are the twenty threads ragging PAM? A FOI act had to be filed today. Let's hear it from the people who claimed no grudge towards PN-G. Rip away.

I said the same thing last week.

I really did not want to start a call-out thread, but this board brings out the best in me.  ;D

well PNG's list is out so sounds like it is time for another witch hunt...PAM, you guys are in the cross hairs now...this routine is getting old...I still fail to see what is gained by releasing the name of everyone who applied for the job...just seems senseless.

well PNG's list is out so sounds like it is time for another witch hunt...PAM, you guys are in the cross hairs now...this routine is getting old...I still fail to see what is gained by releasing the name of everyone who applied for the job...just seems senseless.

Once again, because their are rules,,,,,We may not like them, but we have to follow them.....

Once again, because their are rules,,,,,We may not like them, but we have to follow them.....

What rule did PNG not follow?

This is also a law in the state of Texas:

"When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone."

I believe in following and obeying the law, but sometimes these things have to be questioned or re-visited...case in point, the above law I just quoted.  Just because it is a rule, doesn't always mean it is right...i am done with this topic as it has gotten more attention than it deserves..just trying to give a little food for thought.

I would say there are probably 50 times more active PNG forum members than PAISD members. Makes sense that there is not as much interest in the PA job as the PNG.

Hopefully no silly stall game from PAISD.

They should produce a list within the number of days after the FOI request is filed.

No Attorney General Ruling is necessary.

I would say there are probably 50 times more active PNG forum members than PAISD members. Makes sense that there is not as much interest in the PA job as the PNG.

Hopefully no silly stall game from PAISD.

They should produce a list within the number of days after the FOI request is filed.

No Attorney General Ruling is necessary.

agreed

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats