Bridge City @ Silsbee broadcast here/Silsbee Wins!

The Bridge City Cardinals will come into the Tiger Den tonight to take on the #8 state ranked Silsbee Tigers in 21-3a play. The Tigers are coming off a very good win over the WOS Mustangs to open up district play while the Cards went down to Hardin-Jefferson in their district opener. Silsbee can't let their guard down and just need to take care of business.

Tipoff time will be around 7:30 with broadcast time around 7:20. Listen to Silsbee Tiger basketball right here on Setxsports.com!

Mike Sanchez, Tiger Sports and Setxsports.com broadcaster

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 points in the 4th, expanding a 43 point lead up to 64?  overkill? 

Silsbee only suited out 9 players last night. Starting post Stallworth did not play for medical reasons and 2 other players are ineligible.

The JV player that I thought would be moved up will not be moved up till Feb. 4.

All 9 players are the regular rotation for Silsbee, minus Stallworth.

32 points in the 4th, expanding a 43 point lead up to 64?  overkill? 

Silsbee only suited out 9 players last night. Starting post Stallworth did not play for medical reasons and 2 other players are ineligible.

The JV player that I thought would be moved up will not be moved up till Feb. 4.

All 9 players are the regular rotation for Silsbee, minus Stallworth.

that does help explain it.  the only retort i have to that is that if all 9 are in the regular rotation, the common reasoning "you can't ask your subs to come in and not give 100%" does not really apply, and the foot should've been taken off the gas rather than pressed down harder.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92