district 23-2a

DBhhfan

who do you think will be the best out of this district?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think will be the best out of this district?

• Anahuac Panthers
    • Hardin Hornets
    • Kountze Lions
    • East chambers buccaneers
    • Deweyville Pirates
    • Warren Warriors
    • Buna Cougars

I like the Hornets -- strong junior class next year with tackling machine Justin Stephens and what i think will be one of the best D-Lineman around Tyler Hunt leading the way.  myles taylor , marquis james , DJ hall , luke king , cory davis and dylan beltran are all sophomores , you've got to be kidding me with all the playing time they've allready had and two strait trips to the area round of the playoffs , yea this team should be good for the next couple of years     

Hardin returning starters;

8 returning on offense

Hunter Davis will be returning as the #1 receiver.(injured during a scrimmage last season)

9 returning on defense

They have big underclassmen at the line position.

I believe it will be between Hardin and Anahuac. No disrespect to the rest of the district intended.

8 returning on offense

Hunter Davis will be returning as the #1 receiver.(injured during a scrimmage last season)

9 returning on defense

I believe it will be between Hardin and Anahuac. No disrespect to the rest of the district intended.

Hardin only has 8 returing for defense they lost a linebacker, a corner, and a defensive lineman

8 returning on offense

9 returning on defense

Hardin only has 8 returing for defense they lost a linebacker, a corner, and a defensive lineman

I stand corrected. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats