Lamar vs. A&M CC Updates/A&M CC Wins!

Guest baseball25

I been telling yall corpus is athletic and they have played a very tough schedule to prepare them for conference.......Can't believe lamar doesnt have any intensity.....

Guest coachacola

73-59 middle of 2nd half.  TAMU-CC shooting 58%.  Embarrassing.  Corpus is not that good offensively and LU is making them look unbeatable.  There's no excuse for it.

Guest baseball25

I am telling you corpus isn't bad.....there very young and athletic with no seniors..I knew this was going to be a tough game for lamar this doesn't shock me one bit...

Guest baseball25

when you give up 81ppg in conference...and 86ppg in the last 3 games its going to be tough to win...Lamar needs to pick up the intensity on Defense or its going to be a ugly season.....

CC scored on Lamar, easily. No, very very very very easily. It was like a DI team playing a NAIA.

How do you regress this bad. Lamar offense was awful too. Home win  streak gone. A home slc loss. We lose to a team that has never beaten Lamar is history.

We cut the lead to 7, 2 minutes later it is 19. Why didn't Roc stop the run with timeouts.

Is Roc getting coaching lessons from Wade Phillips.

Guest baseball25

Corpus  has always been a good basketball school.....but they have only been in the southland for 3 years......ROC has to get them going on the defense of side of the ball.....

I am only going to say it this one time and then I will be done with it:

TAMCC......

Better players

Better athletes

Bigger players

Better recruiting

Better team

Better coaching

At this point with all of the injuries LU will be lucky to make the tournament and if they do it will be one and done.  I have changed my tune and I am picking TAMCC to win the regular season and the conference tourney and with the schedule that they have played will likely be a 14 seed and will give the team they play a run for their money.

Frustrated LU fan signing out!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

The ship is sinking and it's time for me to abandon. Fellas, I tried to think positive this season. I went out and predicted a conference championship for LU. They looked lazy, defeated, and useless last night. LU wasn't up to the challenge last night. They just about laid down and accepted defeat.

The ship is sinking and it's time for me to abandon. Fellas, I tried to think positive this season. I went out and predicted a conference championship for LU. They looked lazy, defeated, and useless last night. LU wasn't up to the challenge last night. They just about laid down and accepted defeat.

Oh please, look how UTA started last season. We blew them out of their socks at our house on in mid Feb. on valentines day, then they upset us and make us look like we weren't worthy to get into the conference tournament. As long as we do enough to get in the tournament then who knows what will happen.

Oh please, look how UTA started last season. We blew them out of their socks at our house on in mid Feb. on valentines day, then they upset us and make us look like we weren't worthy to get into the conference tournament. As long as we do enough to get in the tournament then who knows what will happen.

I love this guy! ::)

Dove... It is just a matter of the bball team pulling their heads out of their ass and playing with some balls and intensity... They rolled over like scared little girls that past 2 games.. But they have shown that they can play well... Lets see if they can light the fire again...

Guest coachacola

I'm not optimistic about the rest of the season.  I can't see how they'll become a good defensive team in the next few weeks.  They haven't been very good defensively the last few years so why will they suddenly improve now?  This team can still score, they just need to be able to shut down the other team and they can't do that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43