Central @ Vidor - Central Wins!!

If we keep the pressure defens on and keep attemping open shots, we'll be alright.  Vidor have been playing good on the offensive end.    Our defensive pressure has caused that offense problems.  I hope these adjustments are made and we come out fired up or this will be a long trip back up I-10.

I don't think I have ever bad mouthed officials, but this group was the worst set of officials I have ever observed at a game.  I believe they cost Vidor the game and even let one player verbally threaten a Vidor player on the floor.  I heard this with my own ears.  Just a bad night and made worse by the terrible officials.  Maybe they need to go back to school or just quit.

I saw when the players fell.  I believe it was when Gulley busted his face.  It may have been said, but I didn't hear it.  I was about 15 feet from the action and saw some players making faces and stuff.  I feel like if there had been a threat, we all would have known about it. 

There were some bad calls, but they went both ways.  IMO, Vidor had the game won, but Central's press took its toll late in the game.    This was the difference.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats