AggiesAreWe.........BUSTED!!!!!

Guest nostradamus

Guest nostradamus

Just happened to be browsing the 3A DownLow message boards and ran across a thread discussing the best teams in the state in class 3A.  Some fellow named AggiesAreWe posted the following:

AggiesAreWe

Junior Varsity

Member #: 4727

quote:Originally posted by navscanmaster

Dallas Madison is my favorite to win state. If they are going to have an off night shooting, though, they had better get it out of the way before the playoffs. There are plenty of teams that are capable of sneaking up on anybody.

Navasota, being my homer school, is not the best, but they have some excellent shooters and big bodies to bang around in the paint. They are doing as well as they are without Dexter Pratt, who was the District MVP last year. If he were here, the depth would be that much better, and I would seriously be looking at them to make another run toward state. Maybe we will beat HJ this year, just maybe.

Don't worry, if you guys don't beat HJ, my Silsbee Tigers will take care of them like we did last year in the regional finals.

AAW......you are a closet trash talker!!!!  I knew it!!! I knew it!!!! :D;)

Just happened to be browsing the 3A DownLow message boards and ran across a thread discussing the best teams in the state in class 3A.  Some fellow named AggiesAreWe posted the following:

AggiesAreWe

Junior Varsity

Member #: 4727

quote:Originally posted by navscanmaster

Dallas Madison is my favorite to win state. If they are going to have an off night shooting, though, they had better get it out of the way before the playoffs. There are plenty of teams that are capable of sneaking up on anybody.

Navasota, being my homer school, is not the best, but they have some excellent shooters and big bodies to bang around in the paint. They are doing as well as they are without Dexter Pratt, who was the District MVP last year. If he were here, the depth would be that much better, and I would seriously be looking at them to make another run toward state. Maybe we will beat HJ this year, just maybe.

Don't worry, if you guys don't beat HJ, my Silsbee Tigers will take care of them like we did last year in the regional finals.

AAW......you are a closet trash talker!!!!  I knew it!!! I knew it!!!! :D;)

;D ;D :D :D

How will silsbee beat hj they didnt even beat clevland????

Silsbee lost to Cleveland but HJ has not played Cleveland so how can you compare?

HJ is a way better team than silsbee and cleveland

Your trippin!  You forgot that Central is a common oponent between the two.  Silsbee clearly better than H-J.  This game will come down to wether or not Silbee play to their potential or play like they were when they were on their losing streak.

Silsbee lost to Cleveland but HJ has not played Cleveland so how can you compare?

Your trippin!  You forgot that Central is a common oponent between the two.  Silsbee clearly better than H-J.  This game will come down to wether or not Silbee play to their potential or play like they were when they were on their losing streak.

So then HJ has nothing to do with it...........if Silsbee wins they played to their potential......if Silsbee losses then they did not play to their potential....right???  I guess HJ and how they play will have no bearing on the outcome. ::) ::) ::) ::)

i've been thinking about that... why not just give Silsbee 10 uncontested three pointers in warmups.  if they can make 40%, they win.  If not, they weren't shooting to their potential, and HJ wins.  Better yet, if the refs are all on time, Silsbee wins.  If one of them is late, HJ wins.  (this way the officials truly can decide the game!)

So then HJ has nothing to do with it...........if Silsbee wins they played to their potential......if Silsbee losses then they did not play to their potential....right???  I guess HJ and how they play will have no bearing on the outcome. ::) ::) ::) ::)

H-J appears to be really consistant.  You know what you get when you step on the court.  Silsbee, on the other hand is like Jekyll  and Hyde.  You never know which one will show up. 

I have news for you if HJ would have played to their potential against Central, Hj would have beaten Central. but we did not have a good game at all.

silsbee is very inconstant they beat them self's with a lot of stupid turnovers and Jack up alot of threes but  when there on there on.. hj is young and and inconstant but they  9 times out of 10 you know what your getting from them.. so i agree what souljia

what???? silsbee does not jack up a lot of threes they have two players on the team who shoot threes walters and byars... shannon doesnt straight up pull 3s for every shot he takes... and when have we been inconsistant?? we had a streak a "slump" if you can call it that where we lost by small margins to good teams, because we werent shooting good during our "slump".... and by the way how can hj be inconsistent and still 9 out of 10 times you know what you are getting from them... that just made you sound stupid....

Guest bleed orange

This whole thread is stupid. You know how we have the "Easy" button. How about the "Spell Check" button. Come on guys, click and you done and you don't look so stupid. Wait a minute I forgot to click. ;D ;D Spell check complete. That's what I am talking about.

He can talk trash Nos..............I mean they are Showtime...they have given themselves the self proclaimed title!!!!!

"Showtime Silsbee Tigers head to Sour Lake on Friday"!!! :D :D :D

Yada..Yada..Yada. And you have given HJ your self proclaimed title "The Highflying Hawks" so The Silsbee Tigers head to Sour Lake on Friday to take on the Highflying Hawks.

He can talk trash Nos..............I mean they are Showtime...they have given themselves the self proclaimed title!!!!!

Yada..Yada..Yada. And you have given HJ your self proclaimed title "The Highflying Hawks" so The Silsbee Tigers head to Sour Lake on Friday to take on the Highflying Hawks.

HJ was given that name 20 years ago and has earned the right to give themselves a nickname!! ;D ;D ;D

HJ was given that name 20 years ago and has earned the right to give themselves a nickname!! ;D ;D ;D

exactly...

I agree HJ had a team several years ago that you could name them "Highflying", I mean they average over 100 points a game if I remember correct. But this year you could put Highflying and Showtime more to the Silsbee Tigers and it would fit. Not trying to get into an argument, but that's just the way the scores look. The names don't help the outcome of the game though, it just intensivefives it. It will be a great game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32