Enjoy watching

Gabe

Who are the players you like or might not even like but love to watch the game of baseball?

Mine is Jose Reyes of the Mets. I love how he plays the game and enjoy watching him when he is on the bases. He is a threat to score every time he is on first.

Jose Reyes is one if not the best to watch. everything he does is exciting. i know some might disagree but my favorite is Manny Ramirez, i know he may not try the hardest all the time, but this guy is so fun to watch. you dont know what he is going to do but he makes the game fun and he may be one of the best hitters of all time. the best was when the red sox were playin in baltimore and he caught a fly ball on the run, jumped on the fence, gave a fan a high five, then came back down and doubled the baserunner up, that was great.

jose is great.

saw him play in houston, wow he is quick.

Lol quick doesnt even do him justice, the man is just wow.  Saw him at Shea last summer  Ligtning fast!  Speed isn't utilized at the big league level much anymore, the stolen base has almost become a lost art.  Love watching Pujols swing it.  Most of all i really enjoy seeing, when a team wins a "meaningless" early-midseason game with a walk off and players are ontop of the hitter when he reaches the plate.  Shows that there are still guys in the bigs that do still love to play the game

I love watching Berkman, I believe he is vastly under appreciated as a hitter. David Wright can flat out swing it and Mauer and Morneau in Minnesota are just like Berkman and very under appreciated. Love watching Josh Hamilton.  Mauer is the best catcher in the Game. David Ortiz is a joy to watch as well. As far as Manny goes, I appreciate his talent, he is a great hitter, but anyone who tanks it on purpose looses all my respect.  I don't see how anyone could sign him, he paid the ultimate disrespect to the game when he choose not to hustle and choose to loaf. I have nothing for him. Manny is a disgrace.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    333tba
    Newest Member
    333tba