*****Brooks resigns as football coach in Jasper*****

Guest JoesBros

This is crazy I dont think I have season an offseason in this area like this one with all the coaching changes. This has got to be some kind of record for this area.

Will My Jasper Bulldogs go back to a more POWER Type Off. are we going to stay the same.I hope this move will be good for the team we need to keep a Coach that will help the Kids grow and Strong Men just like Coach Brooks was doing.And will Coach Brooks new role and still being the A.D. its great for the Whole school just not the Football Team.  :) :).

Coop, this seems strange.  Any inside scoop other than what is being reported.  I'm just curious:  Brooks is still a young man.

Brooks resigns as football coach in Jasper

Thomas Brooks has informed his team that he is resigning as head football coach at Jasper, to become the Jasper Alternative Schools Director.

A coaching search will begin immediately.

This is the hidden content, please

Who will be the front runner for that job?

Coach Harper The old Coach from Burkville.That what I have been hearing.

I think coaching again is the furtherest thing from his mind.  i think your sources are way out of line here.

He did well at Burkeville didn't he?  Won state at least once?  Might not be too farfetched if he and Brooks are on the same page.

Alvarez has proven himself at KV.  Jasper would be fortunate to get him also.  Naturally, it will probably be someone we have never heard of.

Who will be the front runner for that job?

Coach Harper The old Coach from Burkville.That what I have been hearing.

I think coaching again is the furtherest thing from his mind.  i think your sources are way out of line here.

He did well at Burkeville didn't he?  Won state at least once?  Might not be too farfetched if he and Brooks are on the same page.

Alvarez has proven himself at KV.  Jasper would be fortunate to get him also.  Naturally, it will probably be someone we have never heard of.

That maybe so but they were talking about this before the season was over and it was talked about at the last board meeting so my sources are preety good. But all that matters is that we get a good Coach to take up were brooks left off.

just because someone from the community stands up a a board meeting and says I would like to nominate coach harper does not mean that is what is going on...alvarez aint coming...why would he come there and have someone else be his boss.  they cant pay him enough.  jasper is not the high profile job that some people think it is.  good luck with your search though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4