Nederland @ PN-G - Updates/Nederland Wins!!!

First time to see both teams. It is good to see both teams playing some good ball. Ned's PG # 13 is a text book point guard. Pass, dribble and protect the ball, pull up and shoot, 3 point shooter and good on the foul line . very impressive #52 center(still call em that?) very quick and good shot blocker and only a sophomore. Png had some bright spots, #33 very solid shooter inside and out, good defense. PG very good 3 point shooter and ball handler. It looked like to me that the game was lost or won in the 2nd quarter when both teams made some line up changes and Ned's worked out better. Neds 3 pointers in the 3rd kept Png from catching them. (I think they hit 5 in the 3rd quarter) It appeared that Png's #22 had a bad 1st half, but he can play ball. Good game. good crowd. There's hope that B ball can be exciting in Mid county.

#22 - Weathersbee did not have a "bad" first half.   Several turnovers (players couldn't get the ball down the court, etc.  He was not involved in that).  He didn't score much in the first half because they could not get the ball to him.  The Indians really had a detrimental 2nd quarter and did not have have much response to the Ned's talented 3 pt shooting.

You're right, bad choice of wording. I didn't mean it like it sounded. If I remember right he scored very little in the 1st half and it wasn't because he was shooting and missing it was because he did not get the chance to shoot. 

abel is a good coach that makes the best of his situation.he has a winning record and is in contention for a playoff spot with maybe 4 or 5 PLAYERS.ive watched them 3 times this year and its a chess match just to get through a game.nederland goes 10 deep and wore us down.help is on the way though.png's little dribblers program is really getting ramped up.more kids playing this year than ever.give abel some players and he'll beat ANYBODY.

abel is a good coach that makes the best of his situation.he has a winning record and is in contention for a playoff spot with maybe 4 or 5 PLAYERS.ive watched them 3 times this year and its a chess match just to get through a game.nederland goes 10 deep and wore us down.help is on the way though.png's little dribblers program is really getting ramped up.more kids playing this year than ever.give abel some players and he'll beat ANYBODY.

I have to disagree, the players have suffered because of his coaching style or lack of... Sorry my 2 cents

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4