Faircloth "extremely humbled" to be next PN-G head coach

"First of all, it's extremely humbling to be associated with a program of such rich tradition as Port Neches-Groves," Faircloth said late Friday night. "I am ready to go to work immediately and get this thing going."

"I think PN-G is very similar to all those schools. They all have great communities, high expectations, great academics and a wonderful, supportive fan base," he said.

"When you put those things together that is a great formula for success."

Faircloth said he ran a multi-formation, multi-personnel offense at Permian and would implement the same system at PN-G.

"We will take what the defense gives us and we will take advantage of our intelligent players," he said. "We want to put our kids in great situations where we can be successful."

Faircloth said he stressed his views on football and education during his interview.

He said the hardest part about the interview was getting "my heart across" to the interview committee.

"You want them to see your heart and how it's related to those kids, the program and the community," he said.

"I think the experiences I have been through at Westlake, Highland Park and Odessa has prepared me for this."

Faircloth IS the REAL deal.........I like this guy and the way he thinks...."Mojeaux" !

"First of all, it's extremely humbling to be associated with a program of such rich tradition as Port Neches-Groves," Faircloth said late Friday night. "I am ready to go to work immediately and get this thing going."

"I think PN-G is very similar to all those schools. They all have great communities, high expectations, great academics and a wonderful, supportive fan base," he said.

"When you put those things together that is a great formula for success."

Faircloth said he ran a multi-formation, multi-personnel offense at Permian and would implement the same system at PN-G.

"We will take what the defense gives us and we will take advantage of our intelligent players," he said. "We want to put our kids in great situations where we can be successful."

Faircloth said he stressed his views on football and education during his interview.

He said the hardest part about the interview was getting "my heart across" to the interview committee.

"You want them to see your heart and how it's related to those kids, the program and the community," he said.

"I think the experiences I have been through at Westlake, Highland Park and Odessa has prepared me for this."

Faircloth IS the REAL deal.........I like this guy and the way he thinks...."Mojeaux" !

Very warm welcome to Coach Faircloth, we look forward to his arrival.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo