Let's hire three more

Guest ECBucFan

Guest ECBucFan

Let's hire three two more... outstanding coaches for SETX teams. I feel like PN-G just mined gold with that choice, now, I hope PAM, Central, and LC-M can do the same.  ;D

OK, LC-M got their man... Central & PAM on deck...step up and hit home runs!

There are some good ones out there that want to be HC's. I noticed several that have put in for more than one HC job across the state. A couple I noticed that need to be considered are Satcher(DC at Clear Lake), and Byron Dawson(Defensive coach for Evangel Christian in Louisiana).There were several good ones in the hunt for the LCM job, so it should be interesting.Good Luck to LCM, Central, PAM, and Jasper in their coaching hunt.

I would like to see the Indians play next year in their new stadium. Since I live in Bridge City I probably could not get tickets unless I sat on the visitors side. I try to see different teams play during the year if possible. I saw WOS play Jasper a couple of years ago and Newton play for the state championship and LCM and PNG over in bear country. I also saw South Lake Carrol play Lufkin. All worth the trip. This year was a bust because of hurricane Ike but hopefully next year will be better. Teams with new coaches are fun to watch sometimes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo