HJ lost and Silsbee WON!!!!!

Guest ST4life

Lets see your resume ST4life.........what have you ever done except ride the coat tails of the Tigers? ::) ::) ::)

None of yall HJ fans have room to talk..........

I have been on SETXSPORTS.COM for about 4 or 5 years now and never have I seen an HJ fan give a care in the world about Silsbee......... So why should I lie and say that HJ is good when I know that the team they have this year is not as good as the teams they have had in the past 4 years........ I have always been a Tiger fan so how am I riding on the coat tail  ???

I got news for you, the website is only 3 years and 2 months old. It was started in Dec. '05, so I don't know where you're getting this 4-5 years deal.

I said that HJ does not look as good as Silsbee this year or next year..........

So instead of talking back to me why dont you just let your team do the talking.......

So we will see if HJ can come to the jungle and win......

Thanks......

I am glad to except the award...... ;)

i think you mean accept?  ;)

I said that HJ does not look as good as Silsbee this year or next year..........

So instead of talking back to me why dont you just let your team do the talking.......

Thanks......

and i think you ment axehept ;)

Thanks......

No, it's been changed to xcept (d's dayz u don't right,wright,rite, out da hole wurd)

Lets see your resume ST4life.........what have you ever done except ride the coat tails of the Tigers? ::) ::) ::)

I have been on SETXSPORTS.COM for about 4 or 5 years now and never have I seen an HJ fan give a care in the world about Silsbee......... So why should I lie and say that HJ is good when I know that the team they have this year is not as good as the teams they have had in the past 4 years........ I have always been a Tiger fan so how am I riding on the coat tail  ???

HJ does have room to talk........3 State Titles give you the authority to talk!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I got news for you, the website is only 3 years and 2 months old. It was started in Dec. '05, so I don't know where you're getting this 4-5 years deal.

Now that's funny!  :D :D

Do you accept/except that you are full of....?  ;D

By the way I don't think I have congratulated Silsbee on the win...Congrats!

ST4life has got to take place of MWhizzie as being the most arrogant and annoying person on this board!!! ;D ;D ;D

He acts as if Silsbee has won the State Championship by beating HJ on Friday......it was a district game and the better team won, why are you still running your mouth??? ::) ::) ::)

It is obvious that you have never won or accomplished anything personal in your life......you are having to thrive on the success of Silsbee's basketball team other than your own success or lack thereof!!!

ST4life has got to take place of MWhizzie as being the most arrogant and annoying person on this board!!! ;D ;D ;D

He acts as if Silsbee has won the State Championship by beating HJ on Friday......it was a district game and the better team won, why are you still running your mouth??? ::) ::) ::)

It is obvious that you have never won or accomplished anything personal in your life......you are having to thrive on the success of Silsbee's basketball team other than your own success or lack thereof!!!

IDK if HJ would have won the game Whizzie would have been camped out on this board :D

ST4life I understand your excitement, but dude calm down.

Just checked your registration date, you became a member on Feb. 26, 2007. You haven't made 2 years yet.

Guest tigersvoice

Just checked your registration date, you became a member on Feb. 26, 2007. You haven't made 2 years yet.

Funny how time flys when you're having fun!! ;D :o

You exaggerated a little on time on the board there ST4life!!!!!!!

That would be like me saying that I only weigh 218 when I actually weigh 281!!!! :D :D :D

Guest bleed orange

Well, you have to admit he got you guys fired up! What would we do without a message board. Before I watched TV. Not anymore. Now my wife is jealous of the message board instead of the TV. I can't win. I need help. ;D ;D ;D

So what SNOOK has won 10 titles from 1965-1984---and from 1978-1984 six in a row

HJ does have room to talk........3 State Titles give you the authority to talk!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Thanks......

No, it's been changed to xcept (d's dayz u don't right,wright,rite, out da hole wurd)

i think you mean AXEHEPT!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05