Most underrated players that could make impact this year in 4A

Guest shooter1709

After a dismal season last year it could be that the entire Bronco team is underrated. With several players back from injuries, a new coach, and most of all a new attitude the Broncos should make the playoffs...we will see if the seniors and probably 5 underclassmen that start can gel then we have a shot

Guest shooter1709

After a dismal season last year it could be that the entire Bronco team is underrated. With several players back from injuries, a new coach, and most of all a new attitude the Broncos should make the playoffs...we will see if the seniors and probably 5 underclassmen that start can gel then we have a shot

yea 19-4A is between Dayton and BH this year in my opinion... i think that BH has the edge though bringing back all the experience that they are

yea 19-4A is between Dayton and BH this year in my opinion... i think that BH has the edge though bringing back all the experience that they are

We were just plain awful last year for a lot of reasons so I think BH is a little out of our reach this year---but anything can happen

Walters was a bright spot last season and Crapo and Kolarik are a year older so maybe........................Grote has a great glove and will make a fine 1st baseman but the fact remains there are a lot of spots open and team chemistry will be the key

Guest shooter1709

We were just plain awful last year for a lot of reasons so I think BH is a little out of our reach this year---but anything can happen

Walters was a bright spot last season and Crapo and Kolarik are a year older so maybe........................Grote has a great glove and will make a fine 1st baseman but the fact remains there are a lot of spots open and team chemistry will be the key

CHEMISTRY funny how it comes down to that a lot of the time in baseball huh diamond J?

CHEMISTRY funny how it comes down to that a lot of the time in baseball huh diamond J?

No question about it---but that is the coaches job to figure out the mix not mine or any other parent

Guest shooter1709

No question about it---but that is the coaches job to figure out the mix not mine or any other parent

no doubt

Sweetenham at PNG

S. Leger at LC-M

Leger probably would not be in this category.  Coaches all district last year, sportswriters all state last year.

He is arguably LCM's best player.

What I meant is he is not talked about much though. Everyone knows he is good yet Stefan's name is not mentioned as much as others.

I don't know a thing I guess.

I know his stats very well, know all his accolades - point was he is not mentioned as highly as other kids in our area. Yes he is on all-preseason teams and people know he is the real deal yet he is not mentioned as one of the very best and he very well could be.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou