I Sure Hope the New PAM Coach.......

SFA85

Gets a color pic of he and his wife on the front page of the Bias, oops I mean, News of Port Arthur.  Sure would be nice to get equal coverage but that's probably too much like right.......

The only reason I'd want KRH to get the job now cuz he's wife is phine.....

What??!!  ???  ??? ???

Gets a color pic of he and his wife on the front page of the Bias, oops I mean, News of Port Arthur.  Sure would be nice to get equal coverage but that's probably too much like right.......

What??!!   ???  ??? ???

:D :D

Geez and most people in Port Neches-Groves thinks T. Halliburton hates PN-G.

So PN-G thinks the PA News hates them and PA thinks the same thing.

I am just wondering how these same people would feel if their teams did not get covered at all. There are many schools in this area that do not get covered at all.

If you wonder why mid county gets so much coverage in the PA News, try guessing how many PA residents subscribe compared to Mid

county residents.  They are covering the teams that their subscribers care about.  Simple enough.

If you wonder why mid county gets so much coverage in the PA News, try guessing how many PA residents subscribe compared to Mid

county residents.  They are covering the teams that their subscribers care about.  Simple enough.

bingo.

and PAM gets its fair share of coverage in the PA News. 

Halliburton is a good man.  Reporters are supposed to be unbiased.  If there is something good to report, he will do that.  If, on the other hand, things aren't as they should be, then he'll report that.  I don't think we would want it any other way, don't you think?

Geez and most people in Port Neches-Groves thinks T. Halliburton hates PN-G.

So PN-G thinks the PA News hates them and PA thinks the same thing.

I am just wondering how these same people would feel if their teams did not get covered at all. There are many schools in this area that do not get covered at all.

I don't wonder, it's media bias toward MC plain and simple.  I just point out wrong doings by the media when I see it.  I'm not the only one but those people I guess have better things to do than go back and forth on a message board

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham