WO-S COACHING STAFF

skipper

talk  is that coach crouch will keep his coaching staff he has now becouse (ALL THE KIDS) like them and get along with them.

I would take that bet. I can't imagine him not bringing in at least one or two. Wanna bet a cold drink  :), skipper?

you got a bet.you mean to tell the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is better at lc-m for someone to leave one of the best high school programs in the state of texas ,dang i love winning  to much and dont like the presser of loseing lol

You are putting words in my mouth now. I didn't say the money was better. I don't even know anything information. I just think if you take a coach and you can offer him an OC or DC job then it would be hard to turn down.

Hooks is used to turn over and having to replace coaches but things are changing. With the on going busing battle and money troubles, it's very possible that Hooks will have an even bigger fight to replace the coaches he's loosing. With multiple battles to fight against admin and the board just to keep his program afloat, I wonder how much fight he has left in his tank. At what point will he say to heck with it and just throw in the towel. I hope not, but you couldn't blame him.

talk  is that coach crouch will keep his coaching staff he has now becouse (ALL THE KIDS) like them and get along with them.

Sorry Skipper,

I just don't see this happening.  LCM does have some very good young coaches and some of those will be asked to stay, but look for Coach Crouch to add (or bring) others with him.  This whole ordeal is about changing the way things have been done at Bear Country.  If the administration had enough confidence in Crouch to make him "The Man"...then they need to respect how and who he needs to bring on board to get the job done. I hope he has some answers about his staff at the board meeting Monday.

;D ;D ;D sounds cool to me. but TD he has some supele there already,and i feel like the kids can work hard for them becouse thay know them and TRUST THEM. it would be a slap in the face to one of the coaches there vdont you think

I think if Coach Crouch goes in there worrying about hurting someones feeling then he will be off on the wrong foot. He needs to do what he thinks is best and then let the chips fall from there. If he thinks he needs to keep all of them then that is exactly what he should do. It's not a decision for me or any other person but Coach Crouch.

Sorry Skipper,

I just don't see this happening.  LCM does have some very good young coaches and some of those will be asked to stay, but look for Coach Crouch to add (or bring) others with him.  This whole ordeal is about changing the way things have been done at Bear Country.  If the administration had enough confidence in Crouch to make him "The Man"...then they need to respect how and who he needs to bring on board to get the job done. I hope he has some answers about his staff at the board meeting Monday.

I think he will have some ideas but do you expect him to share those ideas without commitments from the coaches? I would think he would be somewhat vague on Monday and talk more about what LCM can expect from him and what he brings to the table rather than who he will fire and who he will hire. JMO

THIS IS GOING TO MAKE SOME KIDS (MAD AS HELL).the kids that have stuck it out say the ONLY REASON WAS thay liked there coaching staff NOT MOODY. at this point what i have been told the school board is very  happy with there coaches thay have in place now. if this is the truth i can SEE A STORM coming up and folks thats not the way things should go. i had a feeling this might happen ,lets hope for the best

DP, you just might be right about this. we all must just sit back and watch this unfold and hope for the best for the kids.lc-m is loaded this year and should make the payoffs easy and i was in SHOCK yesterday when a super lc-m fan for a long time told me even with moody thay would  make the playoff this year

:o :o I wasn't aware that a leopard could change his spots SO quickly!

For WEEKS this board has been FULL of posts saying LCM needs to hire a coach that will do this...LCM needs to hire a coach that will do that...

The absolute most mentioned phrase was "A my way or the highway" coach.  Coach Crouch hasn't even officially taken the job and people are worried about what might "make the kids mad" or what will "make someone unhappy"...for crying out loud you can't have it both ways!

Lead, follow, or get out of the way!

Good post slam!  I totally agree with what you say about the LCM community.  There is a certain amount of "pull" the community should have, and there are things that need to be left alone for the head coach to handle.  Coach Crouch will have to deal with these so called "supporters".  True fans and supporters let the coaches do thier job, and are patient enough to understand that this will take time and the kids will have to earn every bit of it.  The difference you should see is that Crouch will earn the respect and loyalty from the players, coaches, and the school district.  That is something that Moody was never able to accomplish for what ever reason.  Crouch will stay true to what he believes in and the community should respect that and back him 100%.  Bear fans, lets rally behind this guy.  The kids need our support more than the coach does.  Lets show the kids that we believe the district hired the right guy and lets move forward in a positive direction.  The support we give to him will reflect on the kids attitude and work ethic.  We have to be accountable for what we preach to the kids at home.

man oh man. i cant belive some of the things  SOME PEOPLE (NOT ALL) but a few are saying . the best one i herd was  this one ,if he can put up all those points at west orange no reason he cant do the same at LC-M.i looked at him  and just smiled and say give the man time rome was not built in a day

:o :o I wasn't aware that a leopard could change his spots SO quickly!

For WEEKS this board has been FULL of posts saying LCM needs to hire a coach that will do this...LCM needs to hire a coach that will do that...

The absolute most mentioned phrase was "A my way or the highway" coach.  Coach Crouch hasn't even officially taken the job and people are worried about what might "make the kids mad" or what will "make someone unhappy"...for crying out loud you can't have it both ways!

Lead, follow, or get out of the way!

I agree.It just amazes me the stark difference between the threads on the coaches being hired at PNG and LCM.For the most part the PNG people think their's can

walk on water ( well that might be a tab much ) and beleive he will bring them back to their glory days.LCM on the other hand seem to be more concerned about who's feeling might get hurt...the kids,coaches or parents.No talk about football?

I think coach Crouch is aware of what is ahead of him at LCM...He lives here.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham